Part 16 : Tempting

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOU...

Sarah's POV

It was my third glass for today. But I controlled myself because I needed to drive since Jisoo was almost wasted.

"Handsome bartender... One more pwease!"
She hiccuped and giggled.

"No no! Jisoo let's go now."
I said holding her arm.

It was 12:30 already.

"No one last, pwease!"
She requested.

I WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN UNTIL I FOUND HER-

I got a call. It was Oppa.
I had switched on my phone. I saw Mr. Jeon call but didn't call back because Jisoo didn't let me do.

I couldn't talk to oppa here because the music was too loud.

"Just look after her and don't give her any more drinks. I'm coming in a minute."
I said to the bartender. He nodded and I came out on the balcony and accepted his call.

"Yeah oppa..."

"Sorry for calling this late... It's just that I'm leaving for a business trip. My flight in at 3AM and Rosie would be left alone. When will you reach here?"

"By evening tomorrow. I'll take care of her. Don't worry."

"Yeah. Take care. Good night."
I declined the call and went in the club again.

I went where Jisoo was and my eyes widened looking at the site.

A tattooed and muscular man guy was forcing himself on Jisoo while she tried to push him off. He was trying to kiss her.

And the bartender was knocked off.

"No... Go away!"
She protested and my hands clenched on my phone.

"Stop it!"
I said and the guy looked at me and his smirk widened.

"Look we got another chick over here."
His one friend came from behind.

"She is mine. I'll take her tonight."
Another one said coming towards me.

He held my hand and tried to pull me to him but he couldn't.

His eyes widened.
He held my hand with his both and still tried but failed miserably.
I'm a goddess. C'mon.
I'm magical.

With another hand I held his hand and pulled him and kicked in his balls. He groaned and kneeled down to the floor. I punched his face as he fell back.

I looked up at the other two shock faces and now we were the centre of attention. Jisoo looked at me shocked.

Another bald guy made a run towards me. I grabbed a bottle and hit his bald head with it.

He groaned holding his head.
"You bitc-"

I gave a reverse kick right on his face. And my necklace glowed brown. The club shook a bit when my feet landed on the floor. Earth power!

The third guy with a tattoo who was forcing Jisoo came to me and threw a punch in my direction.

I dodged his punch and held his arm from back kicked his leg kneeling him down and twisted his arm while he groaned in pain.

I cracked a whole wine bottle on his head and pulled his hair.

"How dare you touch my friend?"
I said and punched his face.
His nose started bleeding while he laid on the ground.

Everyone started clapping while I went to Jisoo.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"