"Hey, I want to know how that happened, I mean if they were hiding you, then how did Monty find out? I know Jasper knew Monty since he was the one able to go out but how did you and Monty meet?"

Jaycee looked at the girl, "It's kind of a long story," Raven laughed "Yeah?" Raven smiled "Well, we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, we have time," Jaycee smiled at the girl. "It was all by accident, but I'm glad it happened," Jaycee smiled at the memory.

Start of Memory:

"Mom, when will I be able to go out like Jas?" 7-year-old Jaycee asked her mom.

Her mom looked at her, "I'm sorry baby, I know how much you want to go out but you can't," Jaycee looked down, her mother then got on her knees so she could be eye-to-eye with her daughter, "Hey, look at me," Jaycee looked at her mother, "I know you want to go outside baby, but you can't, if they were to ever find you, they would take you away, and you are my baby, I can't lose you," Jaycee sighed.

"Then why can Jasper go out?" little Jaycee asked, "because, on this cruel ship, people can only have one child, and I had two," Jaycee looked at her mother, "But it's not your fault, Jas and I are twins... they can't take me away because of something you are not in control of..."

Jaycee's mother smiled at her, "When did you get to be so smart?" her mother asked as she smiled fondly, Little Jaycee just shrugged, "All I know is that I am smarter than Jas," She looked at her mother, "Oh yeah?" Her mother looked at her and started to tickle her, "Mommy stop!'

•••

It was nighttime, and Jaycee couldn't sleep so she woke up her brother, "Jasper?"  Jasper was sound asleep, snoring even, "Jasper!" She whispered as she kicked her younger brother to wake up. "ow!" He yelled out, but she just shushed him.

"Tell me what it's like," Jasper looked at her confused, "Tell you what?" Jasper asked as he faced her but still had his eyes closed. "Tell me about outside the house, tell me about the kids, please, I don't think I will ever go out, mom won't let me..." 

Jasper sadly smiled at his sister, and then he sat up on the bed, "It's really boring, but if it were you, you would find it fun and interesting because that is the person you are, and I have this best friend, his name is Monty, I think you would like him if you got to meet him,"  Jaycee just smiled at her brother, "In the future, if you are ever able to leave, I would love for you guys to meet, I think he would like you too," Jasper smiled at his older sister.

Jaycee had smiled big smile on her face, "Really?" Jasper just nodded, "Thank you, Jasper, at least I can hear about it," Jasper then nodded and walked up to hug his sister, "I promise one day, you will be able to see him," Jaycee smiled, they then separated and went to sleep.

•••

It was the next morning and Jaycee would normally wake up late since she didn't have much to do, but this one day, she woke up early. Her daily routine was to eat, brush her teeth, comb her hair, read, and then take a nap. Her mom had left for work, while Jasper was getting ready too.

"I wish I could come with you," Jasper looked at her sister, "Yeah me too, but you know what they would do," Jaycee nodded, and then there was a knock on the door, and they both panicked. "Maybe it's mom?" Jaycee asked "Mom has a key, she wouldn't be knocking," Jaycee panicked, she was scared that they were going to take her away. "I'll go hide in my spot," Jasper grabbed her, "No time, go in the closet hurry!"

Jaycee nodded and ran to the closet and closed it, she could barely see anything because it was dark but she was able to see through the blinds, Jasper fixed himself, opened the door, and saw his best friend, "Jeezus Monty, you scared me..." Monty looked at him confused.