26

"Don't you want to go on a drive with your car?" Taehyung asked, who just shook her head and replied "no not now tae maybe tomorrow as I am tired right now." Taehyung nodded his head and then everyone went back inside the house.

Time skip
After 1 and ½ month
In this time taehyung has learned all the things related to Islam and has now also fully reverted (as it is said that that every person is borned Muslim but later they somehow changed their religion into others) into Muslim but he decided that he will not change his name.

Jungkook was in their room packing their bags for their honeymoon, yes tomorrow they both are going to their honeymoon.

Then taehyung came and backhugged jungkook, who flinched by the sudden touch of her husband. "Tae you scared me" jungkook huffed out and taehyung just laughed seeing his wife's scared face.

"Sorry not sorry, I actually don't want to scare you off but it happen by itself." He defended himself, but jungkook didn't took any of his lies. "Really Kim Taehyung?" She asked with an raised eyebrows.

Before taehyung could speak anymore, they heard the knock. Taehyung just sighed in relief and mumbled to himself "hush!!! Whoever came just saved me from this double bunny"

He then opened the door and saw eunha standing there. She came and give a fake smile to jungkook and a genuine smile to taehyung. "What happened eunha why did you came in our room at this late?"

"Actually tae mom called you, so go to her then you can sleep." Taehyung nodded and left with eunha. Jungkook didn't mind it all and continue packing their clothes.

Time skip
Next day
Taekook woke up and changed their clothes then went downstairs to have their breakfast, their flight is at 6 in the evening. "Good morning tae and jungkook, did you both have a good sleep?" "Good morning eomma/mom yeah we had a good sleep."

"Come dear have your seats and are you both excited for your honeymoon?" Minhyuk firstly told them to sit then asked them about their honeymoon, they both just smiled shyly while jungkook blushed and taehyung replied "yeah dad we kinda are excited for it. Btw where are we going first?" Taehyung asked his father because he is the one who booked their tickets.

"Well I was looking for saudi's tickets first but I couldn't find it and firstly I booked the ticket for turkey, there you will have a 4 days trip then Indonesia same time and Bangkok there you will have time for 1 week then lastly saudi arabia where you will stay for 2 weeks and then welcome back." Minhyuk told them the whole plan, while taekook listened to him carefully and very attentively.

"Oppa isn't it too much for them? Why they have to go for such a long honeymoon?" Masha asked her brother-in-law, who didn't even looked at her nor replied her.

"Masha it isn't too much for them because taehyung is our only son so it's our responsibility to give him each and every thing he asked from us, whether this or anything else and jungkook too is like our daughter so we had to do this for her as well as she came here in a different country away from her parents, so we have to take care of her na." Yuna's answer give a shut up call to Masha.

Eunha took the pot of pork and was about to give some to taehyung but jungkook stopped her. "Eunha what are you giving to taehyung?" "Oh it's just some pork as he liked it so much." Before jungkook could say anything taehyung beat her to it "no from now on I don't like pork as it is haram in Islam, and mom dad you both also don't know that I have accepted Islam and now I am also a Muslim." Hearing this everyone's, except jungkook obviously, eyes widened.

(Bold means Korean)
Masha decided to speak in Korean as she thought that jungkook don't know Korean "now tell what will you say about this? This girl here is a bad luck for us, she even forced our bear to convert into Muslim, how will you or us show our face to the society now?" Hearing all the hurtful words from Masha jungkook felt sad and stood up from her seat and ran off to her room silently without letting anyone know that she went.