14

Next morning
It was the next morning, that means the mehndi function. In this function except the groom no boys/gents are allowed but this a modern family so they will let the gents/boys enter in the function. Jungkook was sitting on a stool and infront of her there were 2 mehndi artists, who were applying mehndi on jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was looking at her mehndi with a soft and cute smile on her face. "Didi aap toh bohot hi zyada khubsurat lag rahi hain, main yakeen se keh sakti hun jiske saath aapki shaadi ho rahi hai wo bohot hi zyada khushnaseeb hai." (Sister you are looking so beautiful, I can give guarantee that whoever you are marrying with is the most luckiest one) the mehndi artist said and Jungkook blushed while looking and down and mumbled a small 'Thank You'

After a few minutes taehyung came to jungkook to see whether she wants any help or not. "Darling do you need anything?" Taehyung softly asked jungkook, who just shook her head.

"Then can I atleast see your mehndi? I want to see how it is looking?" Taehyung pleaded and jungkook again denied. "No taehyung ji, not until it gets dry, and you have a task to do as well." Jungkook said or more like ordered taehyung who immediately stood straight ready for whatever his fiance is asking.

By the time taehyung was keeping jungkook busy the mehndi artists did their work and left the couple alone.

"Say what you want? I will give whatever you want to have." Taehyung said and kept standing straight, like a soldier. Jungkook laughed softly seeing him like this and asked for water.

Before he could go and get water for jungkook, he was stopped by jungkook again calling his name. "Yes say?" "You didn't even tell me how was I looking, am I not looking good?" Jungkook said and pouted.

He was about to say something then he saw that the mehndi artists also went away from there. "Oh look the mehndi artists also went from there, now can I see your mehndi please!!" Taehyung pleaded and jungkook just sighed and showed her hands to taehyung. "Now I have accepted your request, it's your turn now, tell me how am I looking?" Jungkook said while showing her hands to taehyung.

Dress, hairstyle, and makeup