30

Then he took jungkook towards the washroom and make her freshen up, he then also freshen up just after jungkook then took her back in the room.

Jungkook, on the other hand, kept looking at taehyung with a soft smile plastered on her face while thinking *how can this man be so loving and understanding?*

Taehyung looked at jungkook, who was staring at him with a loving smile on her face.

Then he brings his hand infront of her face and plays a pinch to bring jungkook out of her dreamland.

"Where were you lost begum?" Taehyung softly said and caressed jungkook's face lovingly. Jungkook also smiled and held his hand.

"Tae we should head downstairs to have our breakfast, or we will be late for it." Taehyung nodded his head and they both stood up from the bed and changed their clothes then head downstairs towards the restaurant to have their breakfast.

(With black jeans)

(With black jeans)

(Ignore the suitcase)

At restaurant
Taekook were sitting on the seats, waiting for their order to come, while talking about random things, when suddenly jungkook asked something making taehyung to look at her shocked yet confused.

"Tae do you have your gun with you right now? Or do you take your gun with you everywhere?" The question by jungkook made taehyung shocked.

"Jungkook why are you suddenly asking about my gun?" Jungkook took a sigh and looked into taehyung's eyes. "I don't know why but I am having somewhat weird feelings that something bad might happen to both of us or anyone of us."

Taehyung knew why jungkook is having this type of feeling because being the Mafia King is not easy.

He sighed and softly held jungkook's hand in his and said "don't worry, I always carry my gun with me and I promise that nothing will happen to any of us." Hearing his comforting words jungkook also smiled.

Time skip
Now both taekook are finished with their breakfast and then head towards the entrance and saw the driver, who took them from the airport, standing near his car, waiting for the couple to come.