25

Everyone came back home after the reception, and immediately changed their clothes and slept.

With taekook
Jungkook changed her clothes and laid down on the bed. She slept as soon as she laid down. Taehyung, who was working on his laptop, look at his wife sleeping peacefully, he then smiled and kept the laptop away from him and he also laid down.

He was looking at jungkook while thinking *I really did great to think about converting, as I have seen jungkook in the past 2 weeks how she is practicing her religion. I am really fascinated by her.*

Flashback
Taekook were in their room and taehyung was inside the bathroom. Jungkook came first after doing the wudhu (partial ablution).

(Meaning :- Wudu (or Wudhu) is a cleansing ritual or ablution that is an important part of purity and cleanliness in Islam before performing worship.)

(How is it done :- It follows a process to wash hands, mouth, nostrils, arms, face, ears, hair and feet)

The wudhu is done like this and a person have to wash their boyd parts 3-3 times.

Back to the story :-
After jungkook came taehyung went inside the washroom, till then jungkook also lay the prayer mat neatly and beautifully then tie the hijab on her head then started praying.

Back to the story :- After jungkook came taehyung went inside the washroom, till then jungkook also lay the prayer mat neatly and beautifully then tie the hijab on her head then started praying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Like this
Then she started praying, it was around 6 pm that means it was the time for the maghrib, she started praying.

Taehyung also till then came ou if the bathroom and saw his wife doing something, he just looked at her with adoration filled in his eyes.

Few minutes later
Jungkook was done with the prayer, she took the Qur'an from beside her and started reciting it. Hearing her soft and beautiful voice reciting Qur'an taehyung fell more and more in love with Jungkook as well as Islam.

*Islam is such a beautiful religion I must say, and looking at how beautifully jungkook is reciting Qur'an I also wanna recite it just like her. I should talk to her about it.*

Till now he hadn't thought of converting yet, he was just mesmerized by the beauty of Islam.

Now jungkook is finish reciting, then she do dua and stood up from the praying mat, then she took all the things and kept them in their right places. Jungkook then turned around and saw taehyung sitting just behind her.

She smiled and asked "why are you smiling like that? And how long have you been sitting here?" Taehyung didn't said anything and just kept smiling like a fool.

"I was sitting here from when you start do the prayer, and I must say that how beautifully you recite Qur'an that I also wanna recite it just like you."

Jungkook laughed a little and then said "for that you have to convert into Muslim, then you have to learn about all the important and basic things about it, have to know how to do wudhu and learn how to do prayer, learn all the kalimas, surahs, duas and all." She explained to taehyung, who nodded his head.