4

Author Pov
Taehyung was just looking at jungkook without blinking his eyes so Mr Kim have to pinch him so that he can come back to earth.

"Ouch dad what was that for?" Taehyung whispered his dad. "Because you were not blinking and was kept looking at my daughter in law like a freak you are." Mr. Kim deadpanned.

"Minhyuk, she is my eldest daughter Jungkook with whom your son is going to get marry. And that is my beautiful wife Fatima Ahmed." Humayun, introduced jungkook and Fatima to his childhood friend.

"Hello Mrs. Ahmed and jungkook, I must say your both the ladies are so beautiful." Minhyuk siad and even compliment them as well.

"He is my one and only son Kim Taehyung adj my beautiful wife Kim Yuna." Minhyuk also introduced Hua family to his childhood friend.

Jungkook, who was looking down the whole time, immediately looked up hearing Mr Kim and then she saw him, her future husband.

They all were busy talking, either with taekook or with each other. Then only Fatima said.

"Honey I think we should let both the groom and bride talk alone." Fatima suggested. Everyone likes her idea and send taekook in the garden.

 Everyone likes her idea and send taekook in the garden

(Choose whichever you want to choose as their garden)

They both were walking in silence, and the atmosphere was also so uncomfortable.  But then suddenly taehyung decided to break the silence.

"Umm.... Are you ok with this marriage? I don't want to force you but yeah, it's my duty na to ask you whether are you ok or not." Taehyung asked still unsure about his question.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled a little while saying, "yeah I am ok with this marriage, but I have a request/condition." Jungkook replied. Taehyung looked at her being all confused on what is the request/condition she is talking about.

"What request/condition are you talking about? You don't have to be shy, and tell me what is it." Taehyung said with a little assuring smile plastered on his face. Jungkook saw that and feel relaxed after seeing it.

"Well firstly, I want you to learn Hindi because mostly I love to talk in Hindi and even after marriage too I'll talk in Hindi. Secondly, I want to continue doing my work and don't want to leave it. And lastly, you have to respect my religion." Jungkook out all the conditions infront of taehyung, who was listening to her very attentively.

"Ok so first one is the request and other 2 are the conditions, right? And I am ok with it, I'll definitely learn Hindi for you, will even let you work as well, and will always respect you and your religion. I promise that." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Ok and btw what's your favourite colour, food, destination, brand?" Jungkook first asked.

"Ok so, my favourite food is japchae, colour is purple, destination is London, and favourite brand is my all time favourite since I was younger is one and only GUCCI. I really like Gucci and even you can see rn now too I am wearing Gucci. So now my turn, tell me your all favouritea you asked me to."

"Well my favourite colour is black, food is biryani, destination is Saudi Arabia, and favourite brand is timberlands and LV."

"Why Saudi Arabia?" Taehyung asked.

"Well because it's my dream since I was younger to go their do prayer for Allah, it is said that a girl have to go with her biological husband, brother, father or son. But we never got time or you can say that Allah never call us there so we didn't go yet." Jungkook explained all this to taehyung.

"Woah!!! That must be amazing, right?" He asked and she just hummed while saying "I think we should go and tell our parents the answer." Taehyung nodded and they both go inside.

"Look they have come, so what is your answer?" Fatima and Yuna asked together to their children.

Taekook looked at each other and smiled alittle and then again looked back at their parents before saying their answer together.

"I am ready to get marry with Taehyung/jungkook." That's what they said.

Bye everyone!!!!