12

Taehyung took a sigh of relief and told jungkook to sit and then make her eat the food by his own hands.

"We did great by choosing taehyung for our daughter, I have a feeling that he will kept my baby happy." Fatima whispered her husband while looking at the soon to be couple with an adoring smile on her face. Humayun also looked at them and smiled while nodding his head agreeing with his wife.

"Mummy papa aap dono toh khaao, aap dono kyun ruk gaye? Should I made you with my own hands?" Jungkook asked when she noticed that her parents aren't eating and was kept on looking at her direction.

"You don't need to do that baby, now we have fixed your wedding date." Humayun said and it was like a bomb blast for taekook. "What!!!?? When did you guys decide? And why didn't you tell us anything?" Jungkook asked being shocked.

"We all came here only to decide the date, and when you went bring back taehyung from his office we decided the date then only. Your friends also knew about it dear." Yuna said and Jungkook got calmed only then.

"Oh sorry for reacting this way, well it was the shocking news for me so that's why I reacted like that." Jungkook said and bowed while apologizing. Taehyung saw it and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

He shooked his head slightly and said "so what date did you all decide?" Taehyung asked trying to forget the unusual feeling in his stomach.

"It's next month, and we have to prepare alot." Fatima said and the elders nodded their heads. Taekook also nodded their head showing their approvement to their parents.

*That means I am only with my parents for a month now, after that I have to leave my parents and have to go to unknown place and start my new life.* Jungkook thought and tears started to welled up in her eyes.

Taehyung saw tears in her eyes so he worriedly took jungkook's hand in his and asked in a soothing voice trying not to get the elders attention on them.

"What happened jungkook? Why are your eyes filled with tears? Did something happened with you? But you were okay few minutes ago but suddenly what happened to you?" Taehyung worriedly asked his fiance but she just denied while wiping her tears.

"It's nothing taehyung ji, it's just I was feeling emotional thinking about leaving my parents and have to start a new life. Nothing else, don't worry about me." Jungkook said and wiped her tears to not get the elders attention.

After a month
It's been a month and the both the families have done their shopping and even practised the dance for the Sangeet in the between of their busy shopping schedule. In this one month only one thing good happen that is the bond between taekook increases.

They both are prohibited to see each other but still whenever they both go out to shop with their family they meet and they talked alot, even taehyung helped jungkook in picking out the dresses and same goes to jungkook.

They both deeply fell in love with each other and that can be seen by both the families.

Day before the function
Everyone was running here there in ahmed household to check if each and everything is perfect or not, the decorations are completed or not as they have only a day left for the wedding function to start of their beloved daughter/sister.

"Arre aap shaanti se baithiye, zyada pareshan honge aap toh aapka BP badh jayega, or agar aapki tabiyat kharaab ho jayegi toh aapko pata hai ki aapki beti ghar apne sar par utha legi." Fatima said while forcefully making humayun sat on the soda and giving him water.

"Hum kaise shaant ho jayen begum? Hamari pyaari bachchi ki shaadi hai, ghar ki pehli shaadi mujhe sab kuch perfect chahiye." Humayun said and kept the empty glass of water in on the table.

"Arre mama aap jaake araam kijiye, aapka bhanja hai na wo sambhal lega." Humayun's nephew, Ibrahim, said while coming with a basket of full of flowers.

"Haan bhaijan Ibrahim sahi keh raha hai, agar aapki tabiyat kharaab ho gayi toh aapki beti shaadi karne se inkaar kar degi." Humayun's sister, haya, said while coming down from jungkook's room.

TBC
Glimpse :-
Wedding function!!!