Chapter 6 Risks...

Start from the beginning

Somebody had murdered all those people and left them there to die...only their skeletons left behind...

Jimin: "Y-Yoongi h-help me out..."

Jimin whispered holding his eyes closed from how afraid he was not wanting to look at those skeletons and bones any longer... clearly crying hard as he tried to get up without looking but it seemed like he actually broke his foot from the fall and couldn't get up...

Yoongi immediately helping Jimin out holding him in his arms.

Yoongi: "I'm calling Hoseok and Jin to help you get your foot looked at and maybe they can bring Taehyung and Namjoon to see what the hell is with all these skeletons..."

Yoongi immediately using the phone he had installed in the house to call Hoseok and Jin over telling them they need Taehyung and Namjoon here as well

Jimin: "T-This wasn't mentioned when we bought the house... I-I'm s-scared..."

(Jimin whispered clearly shaking in Yoongi's arms crying really bad now starting to feel the pain from his foot...)

Yoongi: "No it wasn't mentioned. I wouldn't have bought it if it was hiding something like this..."

Jimin: "We should Tell the police... This might've been a killer's home..."

Yoongi: "It's why I called Hobi and the others. Taehyung is an Assassin and Namjoon is a Military officer. They will know what the right thing to do is."

Jimin nodded hiding in Yoongi's chest as they sat together on the floor near the front door Jimin clearly having trouble calming down...so Yoongi just held him close humming a Melody

Holly by their side now As well licking Jimin's face to help him calm down as well

Not too long after the others came knocking in the door Yoongi letting them in

Taehyung brought JK with them as well all of them coming in...

Jin: "What happened!? Is Chim okay!?"

Yoongi: "He fell through the floor and I think his foot is broken but we have an even more disturbing problem...there's a bunch of human remains under the floor..."

Hobi: "Wait...Human remains?!"

Namjoon walked over to the Hole looking down into it...

Namjoon: "These definitely have been here for a very long time... I'll Inform someone about this..Could You also give me the information of the Person that sold You the house? So He can be taken in for questioning?"

Hoseok and Jin just immediately took a Look at Jimin's foot confirming that it was in fact Broken...

Hoseok: "I call the ambulance...this needs treatment..."

Jimin: "A-Ambulance?! What's that! W-will it hurt me!?"

(Jimin was definitely afraid shaking even more than before )