Chapter 59

Author POV

Outside, the world was covered in a thick layer of snow as a fierce storm raged, blanketing everything in a vast expanse of white.

The adorable big jaguar tightly clung to Relly's waist with his paws, refusing to let go. Two little tigers imitated him by hugging her from both sides.

"Are you sure they are your cubs?" Sebastian asked Arnold, speechless. He had been on guard against him, but knowing he was already a beast father, but he also felt sorry for him as his mate had abandoned him, he knows how hard that phase was he has seen his brother struggling but can't do anything.

"I was also doubting," Arnold replied. He didn't know how they went from fighting to suddenly becoming best friends, even whispering to each other.

"You guys are just jealous that the cubs only like me. I simply told them about my glorious past deeds, and we became friends," Charles boasted. Caelum rolled his eyes upon hearing him. He was sitting next to Luca, who was cleaning his sharp claws.

"Well, I have nothing to say to you," Sebastian said, sitting next to him on the ground. "Why don't you share your glorious deeds with everyone so we can also become your friends? Right, brother?" He looked at Ethan, who was lying on a bed in human form, wearing a thick fur skin.

"Yes, tell us your glorious deed," Ethan chuckled softly, his glossy brown eyes sparkling with happiness.

Charles glanced at everyone, then at the adorable black eyes of the cubs.

"Okay."

"So, when I was young... I mean, I am still young now, but at that time, I was very young... I was pitiful and hungry. I decided to eat fruits. So, I asked a mango tree to give me fruit. Do you know? It actually listened to me. It made me wait for some time and then gave me a ripe fruit. Do you think I was the favorite of the Beast God?" He looked smug, even causing Relly to turn her head away from the chubby jaguar lying beside her, displaying his fat belly.

Ethan and Sebastian had the as expected of you expressions on their faces.

But Caelum, Luciano, and Arnold were left speechless, looking at Charles in disbelief.

"Wow... you're amazing. As expected of a land beast. I didn't even know that," Luca exclaimed, his eyes filled with amazement.

"Awamazing" Leon added, admiration sparkling in his eyes as he looked at Charles.

"Cwan you tewll the Beast God about uss? So we caan awlso bweecome his favuorites," Leo said, believing that Charles was the favorite of the god, otherwise why would the tree give him fruit?

"Off course" Charles cutely nodded his head.

"I've decided," he said excitedly, jumping toward Luca.

"What?" Relly spoke helplessly as she looked at the jumping jaguar.

"I've decided to sleep with Luca." Luca's eyes widened as he held the fat jaguar tightly in his arms.

Sebastian hid his face behind his hands. "I can't..."

In the end, Luciano, Ethan, and Arnold decided to guard the cave. Relly told them they didn't have to, but in the end, she let them.

Finally, Luca and Charles slept together on the ground, with the cubs already placed on a mat with a thick quilt.

"Sharing is caring," Charles said, sharing his quilt with the cubs and Luca. They all looked very happy together.

In the Beastworld, where strength was respected, growing in such a way, Charles was a unique bundle of joy.

Relly hugged the furry fox and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, while everyone was sleeping, Relly went to the washroom. Her eyes were misty as she clumsily walked.

After solving her problem and coming out, she was suddenly pushed against the wall, with a hand covering her mouth.

Her beautiful green eyes widened in shock.

Seeing his glowing yellow eyes and cold expression intensely looking at her, she muttered, "Luciano..."

"Relly..." He knew that every time her eyes changed, her behavior changed. Unlike Luca and Arnold, who didn't find anything wrong with it, Luciano noticed every little detail.

Her red eyes. She was very powerful that time, even killing a daredevil.

Her violet eyes. Full of confidence, she was not only charming but also attractive.

Her green eyes. Her demeanor was gentle yet easygoing.

He was excited to learn more about her, to witness her different sides.

"Do you remember my promise, future mate?" Luciano spoke in a low, husky voice.

Nodding her head, she could feel his breath, his hard and ripped muscles against her body, disrupting her sleep.

Before, he had worn an animal's skirt that covered his whole body, but now his chest was bare, only covering his lower parts.

Doesn't he feel cold.

Biting her jaw and leaving a red mark, he looked satisfied and left her alone.

Feeling cold, she quickly returned to bed hugging warm fox.

***
Winter passed in the blink of an eye, and Relly knew she couldn't always rely on her space. Whenever the snow stopped, they would venture outside together to hunt for food. Relly always searched for spices or familiar herbs, knowing they were difficult to find during winter.

As the snow melted and the sun shone brightly after the long cold season, I put RV in my space. Today, we had decided to head back to our home before the Sparky season, which I had no idea about, but I was excited nonetheless.

In the morning, we all walked out of the cave. Arnold spoke with a smile, "I don't know how to repay you."

Relly replied, "You don't have to repay me. We're best friends, right?" Arnold laughed, and behind him, two tiger cubs looked at her with wet eyes as big fat tears rolled on their chubby cheeks.

The time had come to separate.

Relly bent down to the cubs, who looked at her sadly with their adorable misty eyes, almost making her want to take them with her, wiping Their tears "You guys remember what I told you... grow stronger fast. I will wait for you." Both cubs nodded, and tears welled up in Relly's eyes as she hugged them both.

Finally, she hugged Arnold, who was taken by surprise before patting her back. He wouldn't leave her but he had to take revenge on that Beast and Lisa who had almost destroyed him. He not only wanted to become stronger but also train his cubs for the future.

"Take care," Relly said.

"You too."

In the end, Charles secretly gave his candy collection to both cubs. Although he didn't show it on his face, the corner of his red eyes said everything.

Arnold hugged them all. It was hard to find true friends, especially Luca, who was also very emotional. He decided to follow Relly as he wanted to explore the land. Since they couldn't go through water, they decided to take the long route, visiting the tribe of Luciano and Caelum along the way.

"We will meet again," spoke Arnold as he transformed into a mighty tiger, followed by the cubs. They ran towards the direction of the sun, which was rising with an orange-yellow hue.

Relly looked at them until they became smaller and smaller, eventually getting lost in the vastness of the Beastworld.

Wednesday
6 December

😭😭 I felt sad for Arnold and Cubs.