Chapter 56

Arnold's POV

I sensed that there were many groups of beasts coming inside the cave. Did Lisa find them?

I ran outside and stopped when I saw groups of different beasts. Panthers and foxes seemed to be leading them. However, my expression stiffened when I smelled a familiar scent coming from them.

The fox transformed into human form, his icy bluish-grey eyes calmly looking at me.

"Where is she" His husky voice was low yet firm.

I noticed a provocative mating mark near his bare chest. He must be her mate.

"Inside," I spoke, feeling uncomfortable as I noticed how good-looking he was. He was no less than me, muscular, gorgeous, and powerful.

Why not? Fiorella was a beautiful belle. If she didn't have many mates, then who should?

Each of her mates seemed different from each other, all of different kinds. I followed them from behind.

"WHO IS THIS VIXEN?!" Suddenly, the jaguar in the middle shouted, causing everyone around him to look at him. My lips twitched as I looked at her and Luca, who were close to each other.

The jaguar beast ran towards them in a hurry, his huge body shaking. This beast was quite fat.

With his huge body, he quickly pushed Luca away and laid his head near her, who sat up, her red eyes flashing.

"Stay away from our flower!" Suddenly, two cubs started pushing the jaguar, who was bigger than them.

"Leo Leon, come here," I spoke, and the jaguar beast's eyes widened. He looked like his world had stopped. He transformed into his human form and started crying. "No way... you already have cubs, it's only been a month... What about me? Am I not your cu-- I mean, mate?"

At that point, I was shocked. I had never seen any male beast crying.

Luca looked shocked and didn't know what had happened. His hair was messy.

I looked at the others; they looked like they used to be. They had all transformed into human form.

The fox seemed calm, but I could see helplessness in his eyes.

The panther didn't seem to be her mate, but he was very strong and looked very mature. He looked scene with indifference.

The bear shocked me. He was an abandoned mate, and she had accepted him as her mate. But in his eyes, I could see intense jealousy as he looked at Luca.

And the peacock, who was very gorgeous. His beauty was on par with Luca. He walked towards them and helped her stand up while the jaguar glared at my cubs.

I quickly ran towards them and picked up my cubs in my arms.

Luca looked embarrassed. He caressed his long hair as he spoke, "Sorry... I didn't mean to... I don't want you to misunderstand... It just happened so fast, I can't control..."

"What?!" everyone shouted in unison. Even I was stunned. Why did Luca's words sound a bit wrong?

Maya spoke, "It's just Luca and I—" before she could finish, the peacock rushed towards her and hugged her.

"It's fine... you know we missed you," he spoke as he rubbed her in his arms.

He broke the hug and looked down into her eyes. His gorgeous bluish-purple eyes held a smile.

Why did he look familiar?

She raised her eyes and met the bluish-grey of fox, noticeable devotion and love in his eyes.

However, I noticed that her eye color was violet then Green.

I didn't understand how someone could change eye color frequently.

And all these strange emotions... I felt uncomfortable and didn't understand what kind of emotions they were.

Monday
4 December 2023

I want to Finsh this book.., but I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete it by January. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)