Chapter 98

Sebastian POV

Tonight, I am going to sleep with Lily. I always keep track of her monthly cycle, but this time it seems to be late and weaker than usual. I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

After finishing the dishes, I made my way upstairs to her room. I opened the door and my heart melted at the sight of her, wrapped in a blanket with only her fluffy brown head and hazel eyes peeking out.

"Lily," I softly called out as I walked into the room. I sat on the bed, gazing at her.

"Sebbyyyyy... come join me in bed," she exclaimed excitedly, patting the space beside her and lifting the blanket.

I chuckled and lay down beside her, pulling her into my arms by her waist. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. Looking up at me with her adorable face, she smiled and said, "You smell so nice."

"Really?" I smiled meaningfully at her, and she nodded. I gently stroked her soft hair. It was long, smooth, and had a delightful scent.

"How about..." I hungrily stared at her tempting lips and huskily whispered near her ear as I pulled her closer to my face, "May I..." She looked at me with wide eyes and nodded in response.

Her soft lips against mine felt heavenly. I held onto her hair as I started kissing her softly. Her lips were incredibly soft and addictive.

"Umm..." she gasped when I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her eyes were wide open, so I playfully bit her lip. "Silly... baby, close your eyes."

I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched her tightly shut her eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering softly. I kissed those beautiful eyes.

"Lily..." I embraced her tightly, kissing her temple. She hummed in contentment.

"Tell me something about yourself... I want to know," she said, looking into my eyes before lowering her gaze. I reassured her with my eyes, and she nodded.

"In my world, only powerful people are respected... and in my previous life, I wasn't actually human..." I gasped. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, so I hugged her gently, offering comfort.

"You're not human... then what are you?" I asked softly.

"Sebastian..." Suddenly, our attention was diverted to the door, where Charles was poking his head in. He smiled awkwardly at us.

"May I come in?" he asked, looking at me and winking. I understood why he was here, so I smirked and nodded. He entered the room excitedly and lay down beside me, with Lily on top of my body.

Lily rolled from my body to Charles', and he quickly took her in his arms, burying his head in her neck.

"It's tickling..." Lily giggled as her body started squirming.

"Charles," I helplessly called out, but to my surprise, he started kissing her neck, making Lily gasp.

"Charles..." Lily murmured as he changed his position, pinning her down on the bed. I simply watched, and instantly, I felt aroused.

My two adorable darlings were making out.

Charles raised his head and looked at me. I nodded, and he continued to caress her skin with his soft lips.

"Can we..." Charles and I asked simultaneously, and Lily looked at us. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she nodded.

I smirked and watched Charles' eyes once again. He looked so cute at that moment.

Charles clumsily kissed her lips, and Lily obediently let him. Charles bit his lip and glanced at me, and Lily also looked at me.

Then, I joined them in the fun. Throughout the night, we were like beasts in heat... and I proved to be a good teacher, with Charles being an eager student.

"That's fucking crazy," murmured Luciano from the other room as he looked down at his Bulge.

19 january 2024
Friday