Chapter 35

Freya POV

I felt worried about Sebastian as he was tried after many battles, and this man who entered the arena looked very strong, even though he was extremely handsome. I felt nothing when I felt he was about to fight with my man.

I will never accept a man who wants to become my mate by harming my man, even though custom here says so. But I really can't. Every time I see them injured, my heart aches, I feel pain for them, and my eyes well up with tears.

The man's form transformed into that of a sleek and menacing black panther, his paws paddling the ground as he set his sights on Sebastian. In a flurry of ferocity, he lunged at his target, poised to strike with deadly intent.

"Ahh--" I cover my mouth with tears, seeing Sebastian white fur soaked in blood as the battle gets intense.

"STOP" Without hesitation, I sprinted towards the altercation and put an abrupt end to the quarrel. The panther's paw was poised to strike. Despite the gasps of onlookers and the disapproving glances, I glared at that man coldly. Turning towards Sebastian, my heart ached to see so many injuries on his body.

Turning human, the man who was taller than me looked confused.

"If you want to become my mate, you have to fight with me," I say coldly, and I feel Flo is itching to take control of her body to beat this man.

"Intersting." He spoke in a husky, low tone.

"ROAR-----" I felt dark shadows above my head, and that man's expression became deadly serious.

"Oh my God, run it's dendevil."

"Run...run, let's hide in the secret base."

"Dmmm!!! We can't fight with this Monster"

I felt terror and fear rise in my body when I was picked up by an extremely large red hand, like I was an ant in front of him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Sebastian.... Caelum... Ethan...Charles.... Help me." Searing pain sculpted itself throughout my body as I slowly raised my eyes to behold an enormous red-headed creature glaring at me with hauntingly daunting eyes.

Charles looked shocked and jumped to save me. He was caught off guard when the red monster struck him with a backhand slap, causing him to stumble and fall heavily to the ground. My heart sank as I heard his name escape my lips in a mixture of shock and fear. As I struggled to process what was happening before me, my eyes began to well up with tears, mirroring the overwhelmed emotions coursing through me. "CHARLES." His body fell heavily, still trying to stand up.

Sebastian, Ethan, panther and Caelum valiantly battled the beast, but their efforts proved fruitless against its towering presence. Its immense stature loomed over them like the vast expanse of the sky, rendering them insignificant in its shadow. Despite their unwavering bravery, the monster remained an insurmountable foe, casting a daunting shadow upon them.

I felt my body numb seeing my mate injured and covered with blood.

Monster let out a deafening roar as Charles attached him, but Charles was picked by him. My eyes widened when he was about to eat Charles with his big jaw.

And his big feet rose to crush four of them.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I felt my heart swell with fear at the movement, and at the movement I felt sudden anger towards this monster to kill him.

"Let me take care of this." Hearing a cold voice from my consciousness, I let my body go.

Friday, 26may 2023