She let out an exasperated laugh once George had finished explaining. Although she hadn't been particularly interested in the whole ordeal of events and had only approached them to ask what songs they'd like her to prepare, Maeve listened tentatively to every word that came rushing from his mouth. 

"Well, it certainly sounds like a long day." She remarked whilst collecting up a few glasses from a table nearby to where they stood. 

"You can say that again." Arthur replied, his tone laced with annoyance. Annoyance that soon dissipated when George returned to his side and gave his shoulder a reassuring pat before asking him and everyone else in the small group if they all wanted a drink. A chorus of excited chatter escaped from the boys, all eager for a bit of liquid courage before their performances. 

"Well, I'll need some big strong boys to help me out." She teased yet it seemed to awaken something within the men as they turned into boys and began proclaiming that each was stronger than the other. Letting out a sigh, she began to walk away. Trailing behind her like lost puppies, Arthur and a short man who she was yet to learn the name of followed Maeve leaving the rest of the group to argue amongst themselves. 

She reached above the bar to grab the glasses, five of them, and filled them with draught beer from the array of taps in front of her. Whilst doing so, the boys stood waiting patiently and talking amongst themselves. 

"Do you think we could send you the line-up we've prepared?" The blonde man asked politely, the word 'line-up' being used for their selection of six songs causing Maeve to giggle.

"Of course, do you want my Instagram?" She replied, not looking up to see Arthur nodding at Chris vigorously. 

"Can do." Arthur replied in the most nonchalant way he could as he slid his phone, already open on the 'search' page, in front of her. 

She looked up at the men with a smile once she'd finished typing in her handle and going through to the direct messages, carefully passing the phone back to Arthur. He sent the songs through to Maeve and she chuckled at their choices, giving the man stood next to Arthur a look. But he didn't see, he was far too busy looking over Arthurs shoulder at his phone as he scrolled so she took the glasses in her hands and wandered back towards the other men by the stage.  

Unbeknownst to Maeve it was her Instagram that the men were mindlessly scrolling down, looking at every picture intently. 

"She's cute." The blonde man stated to no-one in particular and Arthur shot him a look. "What? Am I not allowed to say that?" 

"No. You're not." 

"Does Arthur have a little crush?" He teased, pinching Arthurs hot cheeks that were flushed a deep shade of red. 

"Stop it Chris." He replied as he attempted to swat away his hand. 

"Yeah stop it Chris!" George exclaimed as he approached the two men bickering at the bar. "Anyway, who does Arthur have a crush on?"

"George." Arthur groaned, burying his head in his hands out of embarrassment. 

"Yeah, moan my name." George retorted causing Chris to laugh and Arthur to look up at him in shock. 

"He's definitely got a semi." Chris joked.

"Who? Me or Arthur?" George asked, earning him a slap on the back of the neck from Arthur as he got up from his chair and walked off towards the bathroom. 

"Have a good wank!" Chris called out to him. Arthur turned back around with a scowl, shooting daggers at the two men stood laughing hysterically at the bar. He was so caught up in giving the boys dirty looks that he almost bumped into Maeve when he turned back around, causing the pair to stumble a bit.