[17]

Ryan's soft sleeping whimpers had her turning most of the night

Ryan's soft sleeping whimpers had her turning most of the night. A vivid dream of Kadeem cascaded throughout her mind, she couldn't shake him in the physical or subconscious realm. The lust that formed in the pit of her stomach vibrated through her hard causing her to sit up abruptly. Her palms were sweaty, shirt stuck to the moisture on her back, she reached up and pulled the silk bonnet that covered her used to be silk press, bringing a cool down to her roots. Gathering her thoughts she sat in the dark, his soft snore traveled through the entrance of her bedroom, which meant he was still there. Wanting more than just to hear him sleep, she blew out a deep exhale.

Flipping the covers from off her warm frame, she stood stretching a bit as she glanced over to the clock. It was 4 o'clock in the morning, she loved the feeling of waking up with time left over to finish sleeping. The wooden floor met her bare feet as she silently made her way to the kitchen. Cautiously making her way over to the fridge, her eyes glanced at his long frame taking up majority pastel yellow sofa. The moonlight accentuated his skin, bare chest exposing all of his tattoos that covered his neck and chest like an enigmatic map of stories. Even with his mouth slightly open, arm behind his head used as a pillow to her he was beautiful. The finest man she'd every encountered that had interest in her.

"Fuck you standing there looking at me for?" That velvety voice low and raspy filled the room, causing immediate butterflies to fill her stomach. Ryan cleared her throat but didn't respond. She watched him shift around to get comfortable, "Come here." Before she could process the command, her feet were moving. "You okay mama's?" His eyes didn't seem to be open but he reached out for her thigh effortlessly.

Nodding, "I just came to get water, I got hot." Her eyes traveled down to the tattoos across his chest that she hadn't seen before. Bible verses, an image of a skyline similar to New York, names with birthday's underneath them, etc. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You sure you're okay?" His strong fingers rubbed up and down the back of her thigh, "Give me a minute so I can wake up all the way."

"Mmhm, no I'm okay," His touch was sending shockwaves to her lady part, making her even hotter. She moved backwards out of his magnetic reach, "Gone back to sleep," her eyes met his as they opened lowly. Catching herself biting her bottom lip, she forced a yawn and walked away.

"One day," Ryan looked over her shoulder, wondering what he was about to say, "One day, I'll be able to fuck the restlessness off of you."

"Wow seriously?" Ryan folded her arms across her chest pretending to be offended, silently wishing that one day was soon.

"You acting like you wasn't just lusting over a nigga in the kitchen." He began to move again.

"I wasn't!" she lied quickly.

"Ryan, go back to sleep before I wake up and show you how to stop lying. And turn the ac on since you so 'hot'."Ryan ignored the first half of what he said and walked towards her thermostat.