[33]

"Continue," the glass touched his lips, but he waited to sip

"Loso," Kadeem eyes fluttered low, "Pablo," the glass lowered as he exhaled, "and Tobe."

Three of the top men that helped him build his empire. The main ones that kept his money forever coming into his accounts, nobody knew of them but him. It was a reason for that, so for them to all be announced dead just days after each other meant it was organized. His mind went black, eyes closed his blood began to warm quickly he could feel it bubbling through his skin. His hard grip on the glass was getting stronger and stronger. A crack ran down the side before it shattered in his hands. The blood and glass sliding down like a thick gravy, he couldn't feel the burning of the wounds as the alcohol seeped through. No one around was phased. They knew his reaction about his three major connects around the world being all found dead was a hard pill to swallow. A medusa branding all in the middle of their chest. This was different then local beef; Medusa wanted his empire gone so that no one after him could ever eat.

"Told you this trip in the middle of everything was stupid ass fuck Kuddie!" A chill ran down his spine as he began to think of all the sickest thoughts his mind could generate on it's own.

"Shut yo big ass up, he got this!" Tiger added even though he was usually advised to stay quiet when it came to serious business. Kadeem said nothing as he stood, a unphased look on his face. His eyes bounced around to his strongest men around the room, then he laughed.

"The fuck?" Mesh's face twisted.

Kadeem laughed harder, couldn't even feel the tiny glass pieces in the palm of his hand cutting deeper as his pressed his palm to his knee as he leaned over.

"Kuddie?" Tiger was concerned. Kadeem grabbed another glass and quickly swallowed the contents.

"Put on some fucking music, come outside let's enjoy this beautiful island!" The smile on his lips meant that things back home was about to get beyond nasty and they knew so.

"Let me get my people out the city man," Chewy walked away to get all the family members he knew of to a temporary safe zone.

"He about to paint the country red for one nigga," Tiger shook his head, wincing at the pain in his side to followed Kuddie outside.