Arman-I am not going to apologise to her..

Manik closed his eyes and tried to calm his anger,he put hands on his shoulders and squeezed a little bit.

Manik(softly)-Champ,She is elder from you and also she is just doing her work,if you do this all then how you recover hmm

Arman-Then,Hire someone else

Manik-Enough,I can’t tolerate this type of behaviour.If you didn’t apologise to her then I am not going to talk with you.

Arman(look down)-Fine,I am sorry

Manik smiled and looked at Nandini who sat beside him and started to check Arman’s wound who rolled his eyes at her but yelped and moved when he got a shot of pain,Nandini started to apply antiseptic slowly,Manik held his hands tightly.

Manik-It’s almost done hmm.

Arman-Ow..Ah

He hissed and shut his eyes close,Nandini bandaged the wound again and ruffled his hairs,Manik hugged him and rubbed his back.

Manik-Now..

Arman-No,I don’t want this,it’s so tasteless.

He whined,Manik chuckled and twisted his ear harshly.

Arman-Ahhh Dad…

Manik-Open your mouth.

Arman opened his mouth and Nandini started to feed him,his ear still in Manik’s hold,Mayan giggled and Arman glared at him,After that He kiss on his head and covered him with a blanket.

Nandini-I will come back after sometime hmm,then I will give you medicine.

She said and walked out the room and entered the kitchen and started to make something for Manik and Mayan.

Mayan-Dad

Manik-Hmm

Mayan-Can we play video games.

Manik-Yes,You and me

Arman(whine)-What about me?

Manik-You are not well and also it’s not good to put pressure on eyes and brain,so just take rest.

Arman made faces,Mayan and Manik giggled and pulled his cheeks.

Arman-Ewww…

Manik saw Nandini working in the kitchen and went near her.

Manik-What are you doing here?

Nandini-Can’t you see?

Manik(pout)-Why are you so rude?

Nandini(chuckled)-I am not rude,just worried and scared what Arman will think after the truth..

Manik-Calm down,you don’t need to be worried,I know him,he has a short temper but his heart is very big.

He said and took the pan and started to help Nandini who smiled with a fast heartbeat.Mayan who stared at them with happy eyes.

Mayan-She is best for Dad,But Arman,aishh this boy is such a bad boy,I hope he will accept her too.

He sighs sadly and lays on the couch..

Arman lost in his thoughts,he stood from the bed and groaned in pain,Nandini entered the room and held him from the arm.

Nandini-Oh God,What are you doing?Come sit.

Arman-You can fool them but not me.

Nandini(confused)-haan?

Arman-Aww look you are so innocent,well I know you're real attention,you want to take my Mama’s place right but I can’t let you win this all,just wait how I make Dad throw you out.

Nandini-First of all, who says I want your Mama’s place?I want to make my own place.

Arman-So I am right,You want to snatch our Dad.

Nandini(sigh)-It’s not like that,Arman,come sit.

Arman-Then what are you doing here?I saw how you took advantage of Mayan’s innocence.

Nandini-Arman,Are you going to sit or I will call your dad?

Arman-Now what?Don’t you have any explanation now?Listen Miss Nandini whatever you are,pack your bags and leave before I make your life hell.

Nandini-Fine,I will go but give me some time.Let me win your heart till then your recovery and after that if you still don’t want me here,Then I promise I will leave from there and never show you my face but till then cooperate with me.

Arman-Then pack your bags in advance,Because I am not going to accept you.

Only 2 to 3 boring chapters left then we will be back to our main story"Strict Father"😏

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋