𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 43

"No, I seriously don't want anything. The way you've been is enough for me." I told Tom, and we lay in bed, cuddling up under the heavy blanket in the cold Germany weather. 

'No! It's going to be your 20th birthday! There's something you have to want." He raised his eyebrows and smirked, diving down to kiss me. Recently, Tom has been sweeter, even sweeter than he was after I was kidnapped. It's a little scary sometimes, but it's amazing at the same time. 

"No, I don't need anything." I laughed as he kissed my neck, tickling me.

"Then I'll surprise you with something."

"Alright. But if it's not a good surprise, you owe me."

"You look so beautiful." He smiled at me and stared into my eyes. 

"Stop." I laughed and covered my face. He took my hands away and held them. 

"I'm serious. I haven't told you how beautiful you are recently."

"Yes, you have. You did last night."

"Oh yeah, after we made out. For the first time in weeks. It felt good, But, last night was so long ago. And you're even more beautiful right now." He placed a peck on my lips and let go of my hands, wrapping them around my waist and burying his face in my chest. "When can we have sex?"

"What?" I asked, not being able to hear him. He lifted his head and looked at me. 

"When can we have sex? I miss you."

"When I'm ready. Making out was already a lot for me."

Tom got off of me, obviously angry, and got out of bed. 

"We have a dinner at 7. Your dress and shoes are in the closet. Be ready by 6. I'm going out for a while." He walked out, slamming the bedroom door behind him. 

..........

I walked into the closet, and saw a dress that was wrapped in one of those special bags. I unzipped the front and saw the most beautiful dress of my life. It was long and black, mostly tight but it flared out towards the bottom. It had thin shoulder straps and a low cut. The back had a zig-zag cross stitch sort of design and was so beautiful. There was a box on the island in the middle of the closet that had my name on it. I hesitated to open the box, but after a minute, I opened it and saw my dream shoes. Christian Louboutins with a pointed toe. They were shiny black with the classic red bottoms. I loved them so much. I quickly sat at my vanity and did my makeup. Bill helped me curl my hair, which looked amazing. 

I slipped my dress on and it fit perfectly. My figure was accentuated and so perfect. I quickly put my shoes on and walked out of the closet, showing Bill. I twirled around and smiled, feeling so beautiful. 

"You look amazing!" He clapped and stood up, showing me his outfit. he was wearing a tight black long-sleeve sweater and tight black jeans. He had a large chunky silver chain on and another necklace with a skull on it. His hands were covered with rings, as usual, but more this time. His black eyeshadow was on and his dreads were freshly styled. He smelled like expensive cologne and it was amazing. "Tom asked me to give you something. let me go get it." He ran out of the room, closing the door behind him. 

He had left his phone on the bed, so I picked it up and saw a text from Tom. 

Tom: I'm out with Carissa. I'm going back to her apartment so I might be a little late tonight. Don't tell Savannah.

Well, shit. 

Bill came back into the room, holding a small box. I handed him his phone and took the box, ripping it open. There was a bottle of perfume in an expensive case with a note from Tom. 

Savannah, I hope you like the dress and shoes. I thought you would like this perfume, let me know later. I love you so much and I can't wait to see how beautiful you look.

I ripped up the note and threw it on the floor, spraying some perfume on my body. 

"Did you see his text?" Bill said, nervously. 

"Yes, I did. What an asshole." I chuckled and rolled my eyes, closing the perfume and tossing it on the bed. 

"Savannah, don't do anything. He's already pissed he can't have sex with you, so he's doing other things instead. I promise it doesn't mean anything to him." Bill chased after me as I walked out of the bedroom and downstairs, getting into Bill's car. 

"Bill, get in the fucking car. We don't want to be late for dinner."