𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

"We're here!" I said, happily, dropping the box I carried in front of the door and taking out my key. I opened the door to reveal a dark, plain room with two beds and a nightstand. 

"This room is terrible!" My sister, Vanessa, called out while walking inside and dropping another one of my boxes on the floor. 

"It's not that bad. It's pretty spacious." I turned on the lights, showing the full room. "With some decorations, it will be a lot better." 

We began cleaning the room and setting up, waiting for my roommate to show up. I finally got most of my side of the room finished. Vanessa and I took a break, lying on my bed. 

"Guys this one!" I heard a woman's voice say from the other side of the door. Vanessa and I stood up, fixing the way we looked before the door swung open. A tall, slim woman with dark curly hair, and large dark eyes. Behind her was another woman, short, more chubby sized, with fair skin, green and black hair, and blue eyes. Following her was a very tall man. He was probably 6'4 and had black and white dreads, very pale skin, dark eyes, black makeup, and an eyebrow piercing. He was wearing tight black clothes with some chains. Finally, another man followed behind him. He was also tall, about 6'2. He had pale skin, but not as pale as the other guy, black cornrows, dark eyes, a black lip piercing, and very baggy clothes. He was so hot. 

"Hi, I'm Shelly! This is my dorm too! Which one of you is my roommate?" The tall woman with curly hair said, smiling. 

"I am!" I replied, shaking her hand and hugging her. "My name is Savannah. God, I love your hair!" I said, breaking away from the hug and admiring her beauty. 

"Stop! You're so gorgeous! And your style? I cannot wait to share a room with you and steal your clothes!" She laughed and turned in the direction of the other 3 people. "These are my friends Jackie (the one with green and black hair), Bill (the one with dreads and an eyebrow piercing), and Tom (the one with the braids and baggy clothes. God, he's so hot)

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said, going up to each of them and shaking their hands. Jackie had small warm hands and a bubbly smile. Bill had slim hands with many cold rings and he had long nails with black polish and white tips. He smiled at me and I looked into his eyes. They were warm and sweet. Then, I went up to Tom. Before taking his hand, he smirked at me, looked at my body up and down, and looked into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful and dark, they looked like heaven, but yet looked so evil at the same time. I smiled and took his hand. As soon as our hands met, my stomach did a turn. I widened my eyes and brought my hand back to my side and back up to be next to Vanessa again. I looked over to Shelly around the room. 

"Sorry, I took this side of the room. I hope you don't mind." I said, looking back at her and smiling. 

"It's no problem at all! You got here first so it's fair game. OK, I should go get my stuff. C'mon guys." Shelly signaled for them to walk out and they all shuffled out of the small room. Once the door closed, Vanessa turned to be and had a huge smile on her face. 

"What?" I asked, giving her a weird look. 

"Tom was totally checking you out!" She hip-bumped me and smiled but I rolled my eyes. 

"He was not!" I had a cheesy grin and was actually happy he was. Vanessa raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Was he?" I asked. 

"100% he was." She took my hand and we started squealing and jumping up and down. 

"Ness," I said. Ness is a nickname I had given to her when we were little. Only I use it. "he is so hot! I need him so bad." I sounded so desperate and Vanessa laughed. 

"1st of all, gross. 2nd, I have to go. Sorry!" She let go of my hands and hugged me. 

"Why?" I complained and softly stomped my foot. 

"I have to work in a few hours. But remember, George and I aren't too far away. If you need anything at all, call us!" She smiled and we began walking out the door. George is her boyfriend of 4 years. They live together and are basically married, but not in all states or something. Vanessa is only a year older than me, so she should be in college too, but she chose to get a job instead. 

"I will I promise. Thank you." I said. We walked to her car and hugged her as we stood by the open door. 

"Tom just walked by." She said, making me smile. "He was staring at your ass." She laughed and I just rolled my eyes.