𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 5

I was cleaning my room and getting ready for the day when my phone started buzzing. 

Tom: remember, I'm picking you up at 7

Savannah: I know. I'll be waiting at the parking lot. 

Tom: no, I'm not letting you sit in the parking lot alone to wait for me. I'll pick you up at your dorm. 

Savannah: Tom, no. I don't want Shelly to know. 

Tom: too bad. see you at 7

I knew there was no point in fighting Tom, he would always get his way, someone. Hopefully not pinning me to a wall and forcing me to agree this time. 

..........

It was now 6:47 and I had my hair and makeup done. I had no idea what to wear, since Tom didn't tell me where we going. 

Savannah: Tom, what do I wear?

Tom: anything sexy

That didn't help much, so I just took out a tight black silk dress that had fluffy feathers at the top and straps. I slipped it onto my body and zipped it up, then paired it with matching black heels that had fluffy feathers on the straps. I grabbed a small black purse and put my wallet, phone, and keys into it. By the time I was finished getting ready, there was a knock at the door. 

"Damn, you're going on a date already? With who?" She went to go open the door, but I blocked her. 

"No one! Let me get the door!" I chuckled awkwardly and opened the door so she couldn't see Tom. Before I closed the door after walking out, Tom stopped it with his hand. 

"Get a sweater. It's gonna be freezing." He said and I knew Shelly heard his voice. Shit. 

"It's Tom?! I knew it! I knew he was into you! Nice job, Tom." He opened the door fully and she dabbed him up, as if she was really proud of him. I went to my closet, grabbed a sweater, and rushed out of the dorm, yanking Tom out with me. 

"Where are we going?" I finally asked once we were headed to his car. 

"A club." He smiled and opened the passenger seat door for me. 

"A club? A fucking club, Tom? That's not cute for a date." I was annoyed, not wanting to go to a club, but a nice dinner instead. 

"No, it's not that kind of club. it's a nicer club. Not super...trashy." He said as I got in the car he shut the door and got into the driver's seat. He began driving and headed down a busy street. 

..........

When we entered the club, it was so beautiful. The tables were black with silver chairs, the floors were a shimmery black with gold hints to it, the walls were all gold, and the ceiling was mirrored There was a giant chandelier in the middle of the room and a massive bar. When we first entered the club, Tom just walked right up and the guy at the front just let him in. He didn't even need ID! We were seated in a private booth and we ordered drinks. Tom got himself a whiskey and I got champagne, which was so expensive but Tom said he could handle it. 

"OK, you wanted to get to know me, so ask me something," I said, taking a sip of my drink. I wondered if the people here knew we were underage, or they just didn't care. 

"Why were you so hesitant to go on this date with me?" Tom said, look directly at me. He looked so good. His braids were so clean looking, his eyes were so beautiful, and he was wearing a tight black button-up with very baggy black jeans.

"I thought it wasn't a good idea. What if it goes badly and we can't be friends anymore? And, we've only been friends for 3 days!" I took a deep breath and took another sip of my drink. 

"1st of all, it's gonna go great. 2nd, it doesn't matter how long we've known each other, I really like you." He was so persuasive when he spoke. He was like an angel, but something about him was so odd. "Now, can I tell you one more thing?" 

I nodded my head and said "Anything". 

"Do you know how I want this date to end?"

I shook my head nervously

"I want to take you back to my dorm and fuck you." He looked dead serious and downed the rest of his whiskey without making a face.