Chapter 4 - Mistakes

EDITED

Sorry guys, I've been out for a bit because I was studying for my midterms, grounded, and my dog died, and I've been sick 3 times in the past 2 months. (I'm still grounded and sick as I type this chapter and revise my other chapters). 2023 has been an absolute shit show, anyone else have a bad year? 👍

TW : Cursing, gore(ish), vomit, drinking

‼️IMPORTANT UPDATE‼️
The last chapter was heavily edited as of 12/27/23, I would recommend re-reading it as I added a few new scenes as well as slightly changed how the meeting between Springtrap and Y/N went.

From here on out I am also changing the POV

SHORT ASS CHAPTER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rabbit smiled, "..Y/N, that's a nice name."

Y/N shrugged slightly. Springtrap took her calmer state and responses as a sign to move a little closer to the h/c-ette. He inched forward until he was about 4 feet in front of the desk, staying seated.

Springtrap continued to ask her questions; birthday, age, favorite color, anything to try and ease her mind.

She answered his questions groggily. '..I want to go home..' she tiredly thought.

Tears stained her face, her eyes red and puffy. Her eye liner ran down her face, drying against their skin and leaving black streaks down her flushed cheeks.

With every few questions, the robot got closer and closer to her, testing their rigid reactions. She quickly noticed this, but also realized that he wasn't trying to hurt her again, so she allowed herself to relax slightly.

Her throat was red and bruised from his paws, it ached when she breathed. Her hands gently rubbed the sore skin, soothing the flared skin slightly.

Everything was going so fast, she didn't know why the phone guy didn't say anything about him. Springtrap continued to move closer to her, until he's finally leaning against the drawers of the desk, peering into the gap underneath. He stared at her tear-stained face, his magenta irises illuminating his scruffy face.

He was silent, seemingly to run out of questions to ask as he stared.

Y/N's eyes never left him, cautiously examining the over-sized rabbit.

Dirt was embedded into his matted fur, the once soft and golden material now rough and murky olive in color. Y/N's eyes trailed over the trashed animatronic, her eyes going wide once again with horror as it stopped on the contents pooling out of his stomach.

She could feel her stomach turn, hoping that it was just fake guts that threatened to fall to the floor. The guts hung from the ragged hole in his lower abdomen, tangled and black from being dead for so long.

He noticed her frazzled expression, fear and disgust lacing her grimace. He turned slightly away from the skittish girl, fiddling with the innards and turned back around to show her that they were gone.

The h/c-ette tried not to vomit as he did this, gagging at the sound of the squelches as he wasn't very gentle when putting them back into his body. She swallowed the thick, chunky liquid that threatened to fill her mouth, shuddering at the taste which lingered in her aching throat.