Chapter 1 - The Offering

EDITED

TW : Body hatred, cursing, scars, gore, vomit

—————————————————————————

A large green field was such a pleasant view, the dandelions and other soft colored flowers poking out of the lush grass.

The sun was shining and fluffy clouds slowly floated across the sky. I was at peace, all of my worries melting into a thick black puddle behind me.

I smiled softly, the warmth from the shining sun casted over me like a fresh blanket straight from the dryer... then I woke up.

The first thing that greeted me was the loud blaring of my alarm and a dark room, the blue flickering numbers on the clock indicating that it was time for me to take my medicine.

Groaning, I slowly rolled out of bed, reaching up to rub the sleep from my eyes. The crust fell from my eyes when I rubbed them.

My legs hung off the side of my bed, getting up to take my medicine which was located in the kitchen.

A chill ran up my spine when my toes met the cold wooden floor, quickly retreating back to the warmth of my bed.

'Why the hell does it have to be so cold in the morning?' I thought, clearly irritated by the inconvenience. I sat in bed for a few minutes, debating whether or not to suck it up...

Glancing around my messy room, I grimaced. clothes were strewn around; shirts slung over my chair, a few piles laying on the floor, all remaining untouched for weeks. Dirty plates and cups placed on my desk, some tipped over and stacked. I frowned at the condition of my room.

'I'll.. clean it later' I told myself, knowing damn well I wouldn't.

Finally standing up, my nose crinkled as my feet fully stood on the cold floor. I stretched, letting out a satisfied grunt when my back cracked and popped.

I dragged myself down the hallway and to kitchen, opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing one of the many pill bottles. Reading the bottle to make sure it was mine, I opened it and picked out a pill between my fingers, the smooth texture threatening to make the pill slip from my grasp. I popped it into my mouth, swallowing thickly from the lack of water.

I turned on my heels, walking back to my room, the silent pitter patter of my feet as they stepped through the silent hallway.

Shutting my bedroom door behind me, I picked up my phone and lazily yanked the charging cord from it.

Laying back down in bed, I noticed a few missed messages from my father. The messages were telling me about this new job offering he heard about.

I raised a brow and clicked on the message, typing a response, my hands shaky and unable to type well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad :
       Hey honey! Just want to make sure that you took your medicine this morning! Also, my coworker told me about this old attraction building in town that needs a night guard.

Y/N  :
Hi dad, yrs I took my meds. Teres a
new olace nearby? I dibnt hear bout it.

Dad :
      He said it's called Fazbear's Fright, I'll send you a link to their page! I say you should look into the job, don't have to deal with people at an abandoned place :)
https://www.freddysfanzone.com/