About Y/N

Y/N is afab with she/her pronouns in this story, she is curvy / bottom heavy! (SORRY TO ALL THE OTHER GENDERS / PEOPLE WITH OTHER PRONOUNS! You can still read if you'd like though and maybe I can make a male version and / or a gender neutral version, just lmk! ♥️)

I will NOT be doing any smut, this story is mainly angst and fluff with suggestive scenes, but nothing in detail.

Y/N - Your name
B/N - Brother's name
F/N - Father's name
M/N - Mother's name
S/C - Skin color
H/C - Hair color
E/C - Eye color
Y/C/S - Your clothing size

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Backstory :

Y/N was a simple child who always found the happy things in life. She was blessed with an older brother, kind mom and dad, and great friends.
At the age of 12, Y/N got into a bad car accident, her mom was driving and drifted off the road onto the grass. When her mom realized, she jolted up and harshly turned the wheel, causing their small vehicle to flip and skid across the pavement. Y/N's mom flew out of the front seat and through the dashboard, hitting the course road, a sickening wet crunch when the car landed on her. Y/N was in the backseat with their brother, they both suffered broken bones and a concussion.
Y/N woke up in the hospital with her dad and brother, their dad broke the news to them. Y/N sat in silence for a long time, letting the horrible realization sink in that their mom was dead.

When Y/N turned 16, they started to struggle with anxiety, medications never seemed to help them and their anxiety caused them to be fired from multiple jobs. They were always disappointed in themselves when this happened, crying at home. They felt hopeless, like they weren't going to make it in life. Then, they got a job offering at Fazbear's fright when they turned 19. Y/N called and got the job!

Anxious as ever, she wonders what is waiting for her beyond those metal doors..