But that doesn't happen as, when he is about to get up again to get the water kept on the table few steps away from the bed Aadhira clutches his shirt very tightly from one of her hands at the side of his wrist, asking him to stop. She pleads, "P...pll...please don't go." Her eyes were still wet and red glistening with tears.

"Ira , listen to me , calm down. I'm right here with you, and I'm not going anywhere," Kabir reassures her in a calm and gentle tone. He continues to caress her hair and cheeks, trying to provide comfort. In response, she hugs him even tighter, seeking solace in his presence. Kabir's heart clenches as he witnesses her in this state. He feels helpless, unsure of what to do, but all he wants is for her to feel normal again.

Finally, as her sobs begin to subside, Kabir attempts to get up once more to fetch some water for her. However, she stops him again, pleading, "Please, please don't go. They might come back, and I'll be left alone in the dark. It was so scary, incredibly scary. I don't want to go there, please."

Hearing her words, Kabir furrows his brows in confusion, unsure of what she's referring to. He wants to ask her about it, to understand everything, but he knows that now isn't the right time. His priority is to calm her down, even though he has no idea what has happened.

But he's certain that something is bothering her. To comfort her in the moment, he swiftly picks her up in the bridal style and carries her towards the couch where there's a glass of water on the nearby table. As he holds her close, she snuggles in even tighter.

He gently settles her on his lap, wrapping his arm around her waist and shoulder, providing the comfort she needs and grabs a glass of water from the table in front of them and offers it to her. This time, she doesn't refuse and quickly takes it , gulping it down in one go , holding the glass above his hand only.

As she drank the water , she felt some relief and her nerves relaxed making her head rests against his chest and he also back leans against the couch in relief while keeping a hand on her head, remaining in a comfortable silence.

And after few minutes he Finally. musters the courage and ask her, "What happened? Why were you so scared?" Making her body stiff for a moment, but after a few seconds, she replies averting her gaze , "Um, I... I got scared. It was a really scary nightmare."

He could notice how she was avoiding eye contact and keeps her gaze fixed on her hands which isn't normal as she always talks looking straight into the eyes or was nervous about something. Despite her response, he can sense that there's something more to her fear, something she's hiding deep inside.

Though he wanted to ask her , but he knew that this isn't the right time for this and Concerned for her well-being, he decides to let the topic slide for now, understanding that she may not be ready to open up about her fears just yet.

"Kabir, I need to change," she finally says, raising her head slightly to look at him that was resting against his chest. Her clothes are all wet because of the water that spilled on her .

"Okk" Kabir replied, his eyes fixed on her as she stood up from his lap and made her way towards the closet. He was constantly watching her every move, concerned that she might get scared again. Standing at the closet's entrance, she hesitated for a moment before finally mustering the courage to speak.

"I want you to come with me," she said, her gaze locked on Kabir's as she silently pleaded for his support.

Kabir's eyes widened with surprise and a hint of confusion. He pointed to himself with his index finger, making sure he heard correctly. "Me?" he asked, his voice reflecting his astonishment.

"Yess... please. Just be there and look in the opposite direction, but be there, or else I won't be able to change," she timidly replied, avoiding eye contact with him. Her voice was barely above a whisper. Kabir nodded in response, wanting to make her feel more at ease. He rose from his place and reached out to her, saying, "Okk" as an answer.