[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)

Start from the beginning

"And what would be the problem that you have?", Zenin asked and was curious about the problem that Nile had.

"It's gonna be a long story but I can tell you only the things that happen to me except for the other things that are private", Nile told Zenin.

"Ok?", Zenin responded to Nile's words.

[Ronan Household]

Emeric was wearing some casual clothes and is waiting for people that will be coming to his Household.

His parents were going to visit him.

He was nervous since hadn't seen his parents since they went abroad to another planet far away from the interstellar planet.

But he was ready to meet them and wondered how they look like in 3 years now.

They would probably look different.

[Time]+(1:12 P.M)+(2 Minutes Later)

Back with Nile and Zenin.....

"It's funny to listen about exams this days isn't", Zenin jokingly said at Nile.

"Pfft! You have no idea how insane's exams are and it made me brains gambled", Nile told Zenin.

"Mmmm, I remember my own exams back then, I didn't want to experience it again it was way to stressful", Zenin said who had didn't like exams.

"Same once I graduate from College, I won't experience another exam in my life", Nile said.

"Uh huh", Zenin responded.

Then the food on the tray came and the waiter swiftly moved around the restaurant and reaching they're table.

And he put every plate, utensils, and two cups of water on the table.

"Here's your meal, hope you enjoy, once you finish eating you guys can pay afterwards", He said to the both of them.

'The food looks good', Nile thought about the Indian Food in front of him.

[Mixed Vegetables Pakoras]

https://pin.it/105epK6

Mixed vegetable pakora
22 ingredients

Produce
• 1 Carrot
• 100 g Cilantro
• 1/2 tsp Coriander, ground
• 1/2 Eggplant
• 3 slices Ginger
• 1 Green bell pepper
• 1 Green chili
• 1 Lime
• 4 tbsp Mint
• 1 Onion
• 1 Zucchini

Baking & Spices
• 1 cup Chickpea flour
• 1/2 tsp Chili powder
• 1/2 tsp Garam masala
• 1/4 cup Rice flour
• 1 Salt
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 1 tsp Turmeric, ground ground