[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)

[Location]:[Interstellar Hospital]

[Interstellar Hospital]

[1 Week Later]+(Present Time)

Nile was inside of one of the hospital rooms resting and he hasn't woken up because of the injuries fro within his body.

His entire body was bandage.

The monitor should contain BP recording, pulse oximeter, ECG leads to monitor BP, SPO2, Heart rate and ECG continuously.

In case of breathing issues, a ventilator can be used for a better oxygen supply to the lungs.

To help the patient in coma with their bowels, Foley Catheter should be installed to Nile.

[Patients Room]

Even though it was healed, Nile had exerted to much force to himself and is in a coma

His mental state was healing/recovering slower and the doctor told them that he would be healed for about 3 Weeks.

And Nile will wake up which they were relieved about it and feared he would be in coma forever is something that would've sadden Nile's son and friends.

Hunter was not allowed to get worried and he was slightly stressed with all that was happening however Isaac calmed him down.

Isaac decided to leave with Hunter as it would be bad for the baby if the mother is stress out.

So they left the room.

Emeric, Riko, and Clay were left in the room and are looking after Nile.

The nurse came to help out.

Clay had been crying but is comforted by Riko and Emeric who were beside him sitting in the sofa.

"Dad will be alright", Clay said in a whispering voice and he was able to connect with Nile's mind and he was alright but stuck in a strange dream.

"Hm", Riko too as he knew that Nile is alright and soon enough he would wake up.

Emeric was not able to connect since he didn't have that type of ability and had been questioning Riko about Nile.