10. The Whipping

One evening in his bedroom, a father fed-up with his smart aleck 8-year-old son's out of control behavior, needing to talk to the boy before disciplining him

The boy enters the room saying, "Okay Pops, what's the deal, I'm here! What do you want?" The father tells him, "What I want you to do is close that door so we can talk." The boy closes the door saying, "I hope this is not going to take long pops, I don't want to miss Family Guy." His father tells him, "This is not going to take long. I want to talk to you about this letter I received from your school today about you getting caught inside the girls' bathroom at school. Would you mind explaining?" Erick replies, "Oh, oh that's nothing pop, but I did saw this cutie on the toilet" "BOY! Shut-up (Erick grinning) and what is so funny, "His father asks, while continuing, "wipe that silly grin off your face!" Erick continues grinning, while his father gets angrier saying, "We don't have all night, wipe that silly grin off your face!" Erick says, "I'm trying." His father says, "Well since you can't seem to stop grinning, allow me to give something for it along with your out-of-control behavior, your disrespect at school and at home, your bedroom a mess, after being told over and over to clean up the room. I will tell you what needs to be done." His father removing a thick leather belt from the closet with Erick noticing, he asks, "What you plan you going to do with that?" His father tells him, "To straighten you out son, since talking to you is not helpful." Erick tells him, "Now Pops, what you are about to do to me is against the law, child abuse dad." The father turns around facing his son's direction and says, "You know something, you are absolutely correct son. (Erick smiling) but in order for a crime to occur, one has to be committed. Let me demonstrate!" The father goes towards Erick with the belt in his right hand, ready to spank and Erick is daring him. He grabs Erick right hand ready to spank his son with the belt, Erick begins to realize his father is for real, trying to escape his wrath, about to run out the room until his father grabs him by the seat of his pants.

Later, Erick is in his room in pain while on his bed. His father approaches his room saying, "Well, since you are on the bed, you might as well get into your pajamas, get in and turn off the light." Erick says, "Dad, it is only seven-twenty, what about The Simpsons?" His father tells him, "Due to your bad behavior, I guess it will have to be pre-empted and you have exactly ten minutes to do as I said or they will be a sequel to your Butt-whipping." Erick rapidly gets up and ready for bed, never again to defy or dare his father. 

THE END