Chapter 19: Truth comes out part one

Sparkles gets up and makes her way to the beach to think by the ocean. Once she gets there she runs into Vlad. Before she can run away he catches her hand. "You know you never did answer your dad's question?" Vlad asks now sounding more like his flirtatious self.

"Oh so the whole jerk thing was an act or is this?" Sparkles try to shimmy her arm loose.

"You are one to talk miss I love you and then but we can never be," Vlad says but jokingly.

"Touché but that's what I thought I was wrong," Sparkles says.

"What do you mean we cannot ever be together?" Vlad asks.

"Come with me," Sparkles says now being the one to hold his wrist and dragging her behind him.

"Where are we going?" Vlad asks as they weave in and out of the trees.

"To break down the barrier," Sparkles says. Vlad stops in his tracks.

"What? Why? How?" Vlad asks.

"I will explain once we get there," Sparkles says continuing to pull him. As they get there at the barrier by the beach her brothers, Spike, and Cal meet them there.

"What's going on sis? I thought you were into Spike now batboy and humini come in and you are all flustered. Those relationships can never actually happen," Bert says. Sparkles drops Vlad's wrist and stands in the center of these people right in front of the crowd.

"You are wrong. Everything you know about the history of this place is wrong. We created the barrier not the Gods. By the way there is only one creator. Our ancestors had more magical powers but each race was power hungry and felt we shouldn't be with one another so us werewolves built this barrier," Sparkles begins and adds, "I know this be seem hard to believe without proof. But I am telling you our races are not meant to be separated. I was told by our creator Himself that only those who built the barrier can tear it down. So even if I am the only one trying to tear it down I will fight for as long as it takes to get it down."

"I will help to but how are we going to do it? We don't have any powers," Spike asks.

"I guess I haven't really thought about it. Perhaps scratching it with our claws?" Sparkles shrugs.

"What if we gather as many people others as will believe and hear this message and we all bang on it as one people?" The youngest of her brothers says.

"Clyde, how do we know they will listen?" Grey asks.

"They have to. If they don't those two will not ever see their families again. They have done a lot to be here. I am sure that their families miss them. How would you feel if Sparkles was trapped over there forever Bert?" Clyde asks Grey.

"Pretty worried and mom and dad would be berserk. That's it. We gotta remind people here how it could have been anyone and we are not as different as we think," Grey says.

"So what's the plan?" Bert asks. All eyes look straight Sparkles.