Chapter 24: The Raid/ Family save

Sakura/Emma Pov:

Yes, major time skip and yes, I am speaking to you readers like I said I do what I want when I want. Everything goes as canon only that the triplets win the sports festival, they save Lida from stain and send him to prison(stain). Everything goes the same, only the triplets are emboli. The movies are also canon, so Rody and the siblings are besties. If you're wondering no one got kidnapped now the siblings found the Doctor so they ask Nezu if they can go kill him and his answer was YES!!

Sakura/Emma: Finally, we can end our suffering for once and for all.

The siblings are walking to the gate but the class interrupts them.

Class 1-A: HEY WAIT!!

Gon/Karma: What?

Denki: We are going with you

Sakura/Emma: Who told you what we are doing? *glare*

Mina: Izumi and All Might did but we can help you guys

Lucas: What going on?

Ochako: Oh~ Lucas~ we are only here to help Sakura- San but she won't let us.

Lucas: Of course, she won't it their job and you guys will be in the way now, leave MY FAMILY ALONE!

The class leaves.

Sakura/Emma: Thank love now we will be going.

When they get there:

Izuku, Gon and I get to the base of the Doctor. We have a lot of Nomus in our way. So, we do what we must to fight them.

After we defeated the Nomus we found them and we tied him up.

Sakura/Emma: You really think you could have escaped us huh.

Doc: You wouldn't kill your father right.

Izuku/Ciel: hm are our father safe now do you really think Tenko, Dabi, and Toga were on your side?

Gon/Karma: They were always our spies why? Because we are family.

Sakura/Emma: I am Shoto's Future Wife so Dabi is my future brother-in-law.

Izuku/Emma: Tenko is family, he is our cousin.

Gon/Karma: And Toga well she likes our sister so~.

The doctor sees them smile at him and then they stab him multiple times. Until he died from blood loss.

Sakura/Emma: WE FINALLY DID IT WE ARE FREE!!

Izuku/Ciel: Let's go to Nezu and tell him.

Sakura/Emma: Ya let's go

When they arrive at Nezu's Office:

Knocks on the office door.

Nezu: Come in

We go in and we see pro-heroes in the office.

AM: Ah! Kids, are you going to let us heroes do the raid?

Sakura/Emma: No, we already finished the raid, he is gone.
Nezu: What about AFO?

Izuku/Ciel: He is already healing and all real villains in the Lov are in prison.

Nezu: ah! ok then is everyone ok with this?

Heroes-AM: Yes!

AM: NO! AFO HAS TO GO TO JAIL FOR HIS CRIMES.

What he didn't know was that Sakura/Emma was glaring at him. But when he did he saw something he thought he lost.

AM: Y-YOU H-HAVE O-OFA.

Sakura/Emma: Of course i do we all have it *point at izuku/ciel, Gon/ Karma*

AM:Why! Why did it go to you three? Why not izumi!

Sakura/Emma: Oh All Might do you wish your daughter to die?

AM: WHAT?!

Izuku/Ciel: OFA is too strong now someone with a quirk will die.

Gon/Karma: Before you ask, our body's were made to hold multiplier quirks being AFO children and mothers.

Nezu: What does that mean for us heroes?

Sakura\Emma: Nothing there will be villains no matter what we try so heroes will be needed just not much. Dark and Light will alway be here no matter what so we have balance.

Nezu: Wise words Sakura.

Sakura/Emma: Thank you uncle Nezu now we will go to our home to rest with our family.

Nezu: You may go.

AM:*Thought* I am going to kidnap the brats they call niece and daughter. So they can get back in the family.

End of chapter

One more chapter and we are done. The next fics will be decided later. But you can pick from the Story Ideas.