Chapter 11: The first day at UA.

Neji Pov:

Well after finding the scars I want to kill everyone who hurt my Little Ninja. I woke up to see the other we are getting dress in their uniforms now I remember that today is the first day at Ua. I hope that Sakura doesn't get angry today. We all went to get breakfast and we saw Sakura/Emma and her brothers plus our little girls with our friend.

Neji: Good morning Everyone and Dear.

Sakura/Emma: Hey Boys good morning.

Karma: Um little snake, why aren't you in uniform.

Izuku/Ciel: Uncle Nezu says she can wear the uniform in her style which is a kimono so that her uniform or whatever clothes she likes how she changes so many times.

Itachi: Um what about Eri and Ariel.

Gon/Karma: Uncle Nezu is going to teach them, and I know what you're going to say he can teach them how to take over the world we know and don't care because we know how to and they need to know-how as part of the family tradition.

Illumi: what about training their fiscal strength and so on.

Sakura/Emma: Got that cover when they are here at home, they train with us to control their power and their assassination skill.

Killua: They are innocent for that.

Sakura/Emma: Killua I train millions of kids and they have one thing in common that they are quirk less and have been abuse and so on, but they can kill with their anger and master whatever I have given them.

Killua: Ok

Izuku/Ciel: Let go, Everyone.

When they got to UA:

We got to UA everyone is looking at us well more like at Sakura/Emma. When all got in and Kurro and Kenma went to their course. We enter our class that its class 1A and heard yelling.

Sakura/Emma: Same as the other dimensions.

Izuku/Ciel: True it always them.

Gon/Karma: You two deal with this every world that I am not with you.

Sakura/Emma: Izu do I just read about it in the book of dimension remember I am not always there with you guys.

Neji: And what about us.

Sakura/Emma: I will tell you guys at home because it takes time.

We enter the class, and we see Bakubitch with some Blue hair guy.

lida: get your feet off the desk do you know how disrespectful it is to our upper classmates.

Bakugou: Huh Who are you.

lida: I am Tenya lida from somei private school. (don't remember how to write the name)

Bakugou: and elite I am going to crush you.

lida: How da-

Sakura/Emma: Still the same I see.

Everyone in the class looks at us. The boys are looking at Sakuras/Emma's uniform.

 The boys are looking at Sakuras/Emma's uniform