Chapter 2: The funeral and meat of our New friends.

Sir Nighteye POV:

I was partly pissed at Tochinori right now he is the reason that Inko and I divorce. Then he abounded my kids that I did not know they were mine but are. Now he is asking us to go to the funeral of the kids and my wife (yes, he said wife because she still loves and never loved All might and I know their divorce but in my mind, the marring was forced to break.) so yes and he abounded very OP kids for his bitch of a daughter. We are now at the funeral and I saw Enji and the other then Enji call me, so I went there.

Enji: hey Mirai (Sir Nighteye)

Mirai: Hey guys who are this?

Rei: This is my son Shoto you already meet the others.

Mirai: Hello little Shoto

Shoto: He- Hello

Mirai: Who is your favorite hero

Shoto: All might

???: So he like the basters

Mirai: Emma, Ciel, and Karma be nice

Emma (Sakura): Fine

The Todoroki sibling all 3: Why do you hate all might.

Emma (Sakura): we will explain later.

The Todoroki sibling all 4: Ok

The Yagi family (Izumi and all might): everyone thanks for coming.

Izumi: Uncle night who are they (point at Emma/Sakura, Izuku/Ciel, and Gon/ Karma)

Mirai: Don't call me Uncle Izumi and these are my children well "adopted children".

Izumi: Why can I call you uncle.

Mirai: I know what you would have done if Izuku, Sakura, and gon were with you right now so don't think I don't know what you were thinking.

Izumi: Fine but what are their names?

Emma (Sakura): Emma

Ciel (Izuku): Ciel

Karma (Gon): Karma

Izumi: Can I call you Em-Chan, Ciel-Kun, and Karma-Kun

The triplets: No

Izumi Why

Emma: We are not friends we only told you our name cause you ask.

The after that Ass Might came and ask who we are.

AM: Who are they, My friend.

Mirai: my "adopted children".

AM: It a pleasure to meet you, Young...

Emma (Sakura): Shigaraki that our father's last name.

AM: *mind* There his children I must kill them, *out of mind* do you know what your father did before you got adopted.

Ciel (Izuku): We took one of our past lives, so don't think of doing something you will regret mister Yagi cause as we are aware.

AM: What do you mean young Shigaraki.

Karma(gon): we know you thought that we are your enemy's children we are but in the soul, his kids are dead cause of your family like Gon's mother.

Mirai: We will be going now are you coming Enji.

Enji: Of course I don't want to be with some child abandonment.

Fucking finally we are out of there one more time there I would have made zombies. Those Todoroki siblings are watching me like something new. When we got home me and my sibling went to our room to change into more clothing.