Chapter 23: Back to Class!!

Gon POV:

Well as yesterday my sister and her fiancé and the girls went to have a picnic. So now we are going to class now and what we hear is the BLOODY KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!! Sister is going to be mad at this I wonder when they are going to learn.

Sakura/Emma: they will never change brother.

Gon/Karma: what do you mean sister?

Sakura/Emma: Bakugou will never change like Mineta that changes are rare.

Karma: I feel bad for you little snake having to see all this.

Killua: Yes, it's very disappointing that they are classmates.

Sakura/Emma: It's not the first time I have been disappointed by them so~

We all went to our classes as Kenma and Kuro went to their respected Courses. When we enter, they look at us of course no one questions but the tormentor glare at us.

Mina: Sakura-San one question?

Sakura/Emma: Yes Ashido?

Mina: I was wondering how you guys are dancing and singing.

Karma: They are great at it, one of their talents.

Tsuki: Yes, they are great at it

Mina: So, can you do it know

Sakura/Emma: No, we have class today.

Mina: Come on Sensei is not here~

Sakura/Emma: I see~ you haven't learned yet. *glare*

Oikawa: Aizawa sensei is always here just in his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: It's true now all of you Sit down.

After School:

Well, the Midoriya family is in their dorm planning what to do with the tormentors.

Eri: Mother

Sakura/Emma: Yes, my child

Eri: We someone at the door Mother.

Sakura/Emma: I see I will go.

Sister went to the door, and we heard her scream.

Sakura/Emma: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!!

We all went to the door and saw sister pointing her gun at the person. We try and see the person and now we know why the sister reacted like that it's Kirishima Ejiro.

Sakura/Emma: Why are you here Simp?

Kirishima: Sakura Le-Let me explain I was poisoned.

They felt an aura and saw it was from Sakura/Emma. They notice she is glaring at him.

Sakura/Emma: Start Taking or I will kill you GOT IT!!

Kirishima: O-Ok well after the game I started to feel weird, so I was going to take some pill that Katsuki gave me. They helped me with my anxiety and things, but they ran out for a couple of days and then I started to think why I did it and by it, I mean bullying you guys.

Izuku/Ciel: How do they look like the pills?

Kirishima: Um here *Gives the pill bottle*

Gon/Karma: Oh shit!! Not them

Sakura/Emma: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HE MADE THEM!!!

What they all see is Sakura/Emma rating the one person that she hates with a passion that nobody ever had the honor to have against. That is saying something has some of her reincarnations are characters she hates. Even people from her life in the Harry Potter world she doesn't hate that much well Um-whore is second on the list. If you are wondering why she hates people is because they are child abusers or bloody crazy scientists.

Sakura/Emma: Like I said to Sero it's going to take time to forgive you cause one you are a BLOODY SIMP for Bakugou and second it's still somewhat your fault too.

Kirishima: I- Ok Sakura-San Thank you.

Sakura/Emma: Now G-E-T-O-U-T-O-F-M-Y-H-O-U-S-E.

Then he leaves.

Sakura/Emma: I am going to train to let some stress off. Got It!

Everyone: Yes!

End of chapter

Sorry, I had no idea what to write in this chapter and I am in my final week of school cause being graduating class and such. Well, hope you guys like the chapter. But a little reminder that all characters are 14 years old ok this is for if someone asks why this character is with someone older and such cause if you guys know Demon Slayer Tokito is 14 in the anime. As well that I had the last chapter written long ago I just forgot to post it so enjoyable two posts.