Chapter 4: New School

Nobody POV:

It was the next day, so the triplets and ray woke up and they did their morning routine. After they did what they do they change into their school uniform and went to eat their breakfast.

Sakura/Emma POV:

I put on my uniform and went to breakfast and Izu-chan, Gon and Ray eating with Dad. I set down and started eating then Izu-chan said.

Izuku/Ciel: So sis do you like the uniform.

The uniform:

(Female uniform^)

(Female uniform^)

(Male uniform^)

Sakura/Emma: Not my style but it will do.

Mirai: Let go kid its time to go to school.

The kid: Ok Dad/Mr. Mirai.

We went to school and we saw some people looking at us well it not every day you see children of a pro hero well and a Wayne. Well, we saw our new teacher and she spoke.

???: Hello, you must be the new students, I am Kyoko Delice but call me Kyoko sensei.

The kid says: Hello, Kyoko sensei.

Kyoko: Wait here will I calm them down.

Will she calm the student down we enter, and they say how cute we look and boy looking me with lust like how we are four I will never know.

Kyoko: Say your name and quirk.

Sakura/Emma: Hello My name is Emma Shigaraki my quirk Is Empress Kitsune and Lunisolar.

Izuku/Ciel: hi My name is Ciel Shigaraki my quirk is Lunisolar and demon king.

Gon/Karma: Yoh My name is Karma Shigaraki my quirk is Nen and Demon king.

Ray: Yoh my name is Ray Wayne my quirk is weapon creation and Ultra IQ.

Kyoko: Now is their questions for them Kids you pick.