Chapter 22: The family outing

Sakura/Emma POV:

My family and I are going to the principal's office cause Uncle Nezu called us. It would be weird if I told you I don't know why because I do the families of those basters are here. We arrived at the office and Uncle Nezu said come in, so we did.

*They bow*

Sakura/Emma: You have called us Uncle Nezu

When I see all their reactions, I see they are shocked, I wonder why but then I remember my apiaries.

Nezu: Sakura your look they are radar different from normal.

Ochaco: SEE MOTHER SHE IS EVIL SPIRIT.

If you're wondering what I look like now, well here you go.

(Female version)

(Female version)

Sakura/Emma: If you are saying it about my look, I am a Kitsune as part of my quirk and this, is my past life self if you have a problem, I will kill you again.

Mitzuki: Sakura is that really you?

Sakura/Emma: Yes, it is me and yes, we are alive Mother is not, but we are. Now I know why you are all here and yes, I did put your children in a killing game that is not killing them directly but in a philological way, the game is just that a game a virtual reality it was not really how Mineta was there he was just a hologram. Now for what me and my family are here for Uncle Nezu can we go out to have a family outing?

Nezu: Yes, you guys can go.

Eri and Ariel: Thanks, Mr. Rat God.

Mitsuki: WAIT!! Sakura Who are they? *Point at the girls and Sakura Harem. *

Sakura/Emma: They are my daughter adopted at first but now by blood, and they are my fiancés, my future husband.

Mitsuki: Fi-Fiancés and children but Sakura you're too young and they must be forcing you, you love Katsuki.

Sakura/Emma: NO, I DONT YOU BLOODY WOMAN AND I DO LOVE, MY FIANCES AND MY DAUGHTER, YOU WILL NOT TELL ME OTHER WHYS YOU WILL KNOW THAT MY ENGAGEMENT WAS MADE BY MOTHER IT CAN NOT BE BROKEN GOOD DAY!