Chapter 1: The queen death

Narrator POV:

There was this man with 3 children in front. Of the forest, he was planning on living there. This was after he kills his wife cause of protecting them. He sees them as mistakes because they do not have quirks. Those children are Siblings, and that man is their father the symbol of peas (more like of hypocrite) call All might or Tochinori Yagi.

AM= All Might

AM: there you go you mistake.

After he said that he told the guest and daughter that his wife and other three kid died in a villain attack. No one believes him but they went to find them, and one did, and his Name was Sir Nighteye and what he saw was scary. He saw the three children fighting villains by themself.

After the fight

Sakura/ Emma POV:

He left us he Fucking left us he is one of the most fakes heroes ever. One day he will pay me, and my brother has been fighting this villain for a while. One day we will take our revenge mother told us we are special, and we do have Quirks and something else. I and my brother look back to the sound we heard a wield ago. We saw Sir Nighteye and Aunt and Uncles and of course grandparent from that American flag.

The three children: WHAT!!

Sir Nighteye: are you okay.

Sakura: yes, we are.

Uncle Aizawa: let's go to UA to discuss this with Nezu.

Izuku: Fine but if you are going to take us to those who kill Mother, we will kill you and that is not a threat it a promise.

The pro heroes /Aunt and uncles: O-Okey

At UA

We are in UA Uncle Nezu school. We got close to his office and knock on it and heard a "come in" and enter when uncle Nezu saw us he asks why we were here, and we explain that All might kill our mother and left us in the forest.

Nezu: How dare he

Gon: It's ok uncle we saw this coming.

Enji/ Endeavor: What do you mean.

Sakura: He left us because we are not his real children.

Sir Nighteye: what do you mean not his real children.

Izuku: We are yours

Sir Nighteye: WHAT!!

Sakura: Yes, we are your children Grandma chigo can you do the Quirk test on us that man was suspicious.

R. Girl: Okey follow me

We went to the infirmary and did the test me and my brother were drawing something.

(Sakura^)