Chapter 15: Personal Students

Ray POV:

Well, this week was interesting I and the boys didn't see our love often cause she is making changes we see her at breakfast and dinner.

Ray: Ems are you going to help with the school again.

Sakura/Emma: No, we are done but the thing is now all of us are Nezu personal Students.

Everyone: WHAT!!

Mirai: Did he find out you guys' IQ

Izuku/Ciel: Yes, he gave us some papers to finish and in the end, it was an IQ test.

Momo: How much are you guys' IQ I know mine is 220.

Sakura/Emma: It's bigger than that Momo All of you have the same that is 600

Gon/Karma: We are in order Ems 699 IQ, Ciel 689 IQ, and me 679 yours is still growing like ours.

Everyone (-the triplets): WHAT!!!!

Sakura/Emma: Yes, so that the IQ but don't worry it help a lot well ours is this big cause pass life and things like that.

Phone rings

Sakura/Emma: *incall* Um yes

Nezu: *incall* Emma the dorms are done you guys have a floor for yourself and can move today.

Sakura/Emma: *Incall* ok Uncle Nezu bye.

Nezu: *incall* Bye

Sakura/Emma: Well, we must pack guy we have Dorms now all of us the squad has a floor to our self's.

Mirai: I am ok with this but no more grandkids pleas.

Sakura/Emma: Father!! And On another note, I can't get pregnant if I don't want to same with my brothers.

Momo: What about us?

Sakura/Emma: O! right Izuku can turn into a slime-like Rimuru from the time I got reincarnated as a slime. He is to Op like for slime but who cares so he can control the things and I can make so you guys be like me.

The girls: Can you

Sakura/Emma: Sure *snaps fingers*

Sakura/Emma: Done!!

Girls: Thanks

In the school:

Mina: Where do guys.

Sakura/Emma: We are all here but hiding our aura.

All the rest turn around and see this.

(Sakura/Emma)

(A/N: Yes, it Roxana from the How to protect the FL older Brother no they will not in this well alive I suppose all so White hair and yellow eyes now that I think about it Sakura/Emma is the love child of Roxana and Cassis)