Chapter 5: 10-11 years

Sakura/Emma POV:

1-year (their 5)

The first year with sir Nighteye(dad) has been the father we all way wanted. He trains us to be strong but all sow smarts. He even lets us help on some of the missions. Then he asks for our passion other than the hero and I said fashion and the arts Izuku said the art and video game and gon said sports. Then some Family time there were things we didn't like when Ass Might tried us to befriend Izumi and her friend. In school I got closer to Momo and Stella and some of their friend like a girl name Tsuyu, but she like to call Tsu then we have Jiro she is cool. My brother has been a good friend with Shoto and the boys plus Killua.

2-year (their 6)

This year was interesting who am I kidding. This year was fucking American flag trying to kill us. Uncle Nezu heard and said to him that we are not his kids. He tried to make a quirk marriage with me and bakugou and with Izuku and Izumi like no I am engaged to people I love, and he is not one and Izuku love the girls as in my friends Momo, Stella, Tsu, and Jiro. Dad said no. Thank that I have more anger and I have talked to my uncle Yorichi and Granma Nana they say that one for All will leave him soon like when we are 14-15, he will be getting weak each day and the final day he will see what he has done but they will not tell him who has it. The school has been the same for a 6-year-old.

3-year (their 7)

This year was training with our power the best thing is when dad saw a where scars for the first time, he asks who made them we said are bullies. He asks their name and the reason why they did it. We said they were jealous cause we go to very cool places and didn't need to work for anything because we get the company mom had or because we have many friends and looks. He asks what school they go we said Adera Elementary, but we said don't do anything when they come to UA, we can destroy it.

4-year (their 8)

We are now eight today was the day we are going to tell our friend that doesn't know our past with Ass Might. They took it well sow it kinda weird but then Killua Family said something they say that if we know how to kill. We told them yes. The weird part is that they were Happy like the hell, but it makes sense. In school, we are now as the Empires and Princes.

5-year (their 9)

Well, this year we were hanging out with dad, and he said that the next year he wants help on the agency. We even have a YouTube channel where we sing and show what we do like drawing, dancing, etc. We became famous and we found a cure for sickness. I saw the future and saw a man with a black plague mask torturing a girl he makes her age for her to remember the torturing her he kips say she is the cure.

6-year (their 10)

This year with my father we went on a rescue mission saving a girl that went missing after her mother's death. I saw him the man and the child I ask father if I could use my quirk and he said yes sow I kill the son of a bitch. After that, we took the girl to the doctor, and they said that she would get attached to one of us. When saw her she went to me and told us her name Eri then she returns to the ages a baby. (Eri had a fiver, and I said he was rewinding her and ford to kid to the baby.)

Baby Eri:

7-year (their 11 Eri 1)

This year was raising Eri to forget her torture and she calls me Mom I cry cause of this will we are at school she is in a gem of mine with a clone. After that the boys took it, it well was a shock to my dad's early but who cares they love her too. My brothers are happy they like being uncles.

8-year (their 12 Eri 2)

This year was nothing different raising Eri. She turns 2 this year and I was happy she learns how to walk. My brother and I started middle school. There we were the same my group got popular that some people tried to bully us but when they heard about us and that we are famous they try to befriend we made a new friend their names are Elizabeth Midford, Satsuki Uchiha and Ruby Rosa. We became friends fast they are nice Satsuki told us that she is Itachi's sister, and she asks our name when I said my name, she asks me where her brother is I said that he is coming so that was interesting.

9-year (their 13 Eri 3)

This year we are in our second year of middle school and Eri turn 3 I was happy again she started to talk in complete sentences. We are already now her quirk that is rewind cause of the experiment they made her do and that her father was rewound out of exits. I also adopted a little girl on the street call Ariel who was abandoned by her parents. She took time but she started to call me Mom like Eri she and Eri are the same age. That was a year I will never forget the thing is their birthday are the same.

10-year (their 14 Eri 4)

It is the last year of middle school this will be interesting and there are couples in our group. My Harem and I, Izuku/Ciel with Momo, Stella, and Elizabeth the other have not got the guts to say it yet then there is Gon, and Killua I was happy as hell because they are past life couples. The families of Momo, Stella, Elizabeth, and Killua want them to be engaged to their lovers are father said it ok and the girls and Izuku were happy and Killgon was happy to that their ship name. We also found out Ariel's quirk is Light manipulation.

(Now those were the first year of family time with Dad Night and the intro to little Eri and Ariel that are 4 years old remember Eri was beginning age by an aging quirk)

Bye, my little moons!