✧Chapter 15

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

I quickly got up from my position and groaned when I felt my legs going numb.
I lunged on the monster and stabbed its chest two times.
🔷
#3
🔷

🔷
#4
🔷

And once I was about to get my fifth critical shot, the monster grabbed my weopon and shot it towards me, penetrating it in my stomach. I groaned and weeped. I fell on the ground again and cried, praying that the monster would go away. I placed my palm on my stomach, feeling a stream of blood gush out of it.

Just as the creature was about to attack the children again, a lady in her 40's with a crib, got in the way. She politely smiled at the monster and said, "Could you please not kill the children and that youngster please."

Without a warning, the lady was kicked and the crib fell down. I expected that there would be a baby inside, but none fell out. The creature smashed the crib and lady started to scream. And to make her shut up, it started to kick the lady. I put a hand on my mouth, not able to do anything about the situation. I called the kids over and made them hide beside me.

In the corner of my eye, I saw three people with weopons standing in front of the scene, I turned to see Hyunu with two other people who helped us first. Hyun-su looked at me with worry, noticing all the blood, wounds and dried tears.

All of them were surprised to see the lady alive, while she lunged on the monster and choked it. The kids ran behind Hyunsu.

I somehow caught the eye of the man with a sword before they started to fight. I just leaned against the wall and stared at them.

The creature ran towards them, hitting me in the process and I now completed fainted
~

When I woke up, I was tucked into a blanket and the axe was removed from my stomach, some of my wounds were patched up too. I looked at my surroundings and saw the children, Mr.Han and Hyunsu staring at me.

"I am ali-" I was interrupted by the door's creaking sound. We all turned towards it and saw that lady with a bloody face. Mr.Han was shocked. "Who are you?"
She didn't answer but turned towards the children and smiled then looked at me with a motherly gaze.
~

After some time, we were all sitting on the dinner table with food on it. The lady was beside me, ready to feed me due to my injured body. Jisu and Hyunsu came out of the kitchen after setting up the table.