✧Chapter 12

_______________________________________

"All done!"
Mr.Han said while I just stared at the framed Polaroid placed on the table.

'Certificate of merit'
'First Lieutenant'
And a photo of a young Han du-sik, in front of a tanker.

He noticed that we weren't paying attention, so he started buzzing off the newly built weapon with electricity.

"I made one for you as well"
He exclaimed, turning to me

"I made one for you as well"He exclaimed, turning to me

(Credits to the creator)

"It's an axe"
He said before turning to Hyun su again

"These creatures still roam around with their heads chopped off"

"A kitchen knife won't work, but this will do"

I turned to Hyun su, listening to their conversation.

"You think.....I can kill them with this thing?" He hesitated

"No, You cannot"

"How do you know that?"

"I just do.... avoid tham at all costs....if you come across one, run as fast as you can."

At this point I had to interrupt, "Then they will survive and capture others as well...... So why don't we kill them? Why run away like a coward?"

"Just do as I say.... others lives can be saved later.....or, you could just save people and don't turn back...don't even let them see you."

I scoffed at his remark but then I noticed Hyun su eyeing at the back of the room. He pointed at something in the dark before nonchalantly saying,

"Then why don't you give me one of those bigger weopons of your?"

The seated man just chuckled and stated, "It won't do, It has limited bullets. I used one already. And the last one.......is for me.....so I don't die old." He smiled and lifted his index finger upto his face.

-----

I walked carefully behind Hyun su, with my weapons up high. We came across a locked door and Hyun su tried to open it.

....Guess what.....

We sensed a growl in front of us.

I grabbed Hyun su's hand and ran towards the stinky elevator. Hiding behind it, he noticed I was still holding his hand.

▫️➖➖➖➖SYSTEM➖➖➖➖▫️
LOVE INTEREST
UNLOCKED
SUCCESSFULLY ADDED
4%
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
CHA HYUN SU
6%
▫️➖➖➖➖➖◽➖➖➖➖➖▫️

I shot my head towards him, and realised why the percent increased.

Leaving his hands, we sensed the creature near us.
~
Unknown to them, someone had been watching the whole drama...
with shock to find her with the other survivor,
and jealousy to find him making moments with her.

The CCTV flashed a last bit of the elevator view, before flickering and shutting down and Eunhyuk groaned.
~~

Ew...it's stinking.

We saw a box filled with some kind of spoilt fish with flies hovering above.

I covered my nose and saw Hyun su peeking from the elevator door.

*Bang*
*Snarl*
*Thud*

I looked to my left to see the headless monster breaking into the elevator and also Hyun su trying to zap it with his newly built sword. And he successfully pushed the monster out while i grabbed my weopon and ran with holding hands with Hyun su.

We jumped into an aisle and the creatures hands shot out, making a big scar on my cheek.

I scowled at the creature when it finally turned away without noticing us.

Both of us got up from the floor grabbing our weopons along and slowly walked towards the monster.

Hyun su looked at me and I nodded. I ran past the creature as fast as I could since Hyun su was busy distracting it.

I noticed two ping-pong ball on the floor which caused my brain bulb to glow up (y'all are smart 🤓).

You grabbed them and suddenly threw them across the room and it made the creature stand there in confusion cause' of the sounds coming from all directions.

Hyun su quickly used this time to zap it once again and let it faint on the floor. We took a long run, not wanting to get in the creature's league once again.

'Who knew what could happen next?'

(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠メ⁠)(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠メ⁠)(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠メ

Wth!! 1.12k is a lot for me. We'll....thnx 😊. Y'all be with ya asses on the bed and enjoy the story.