✧Chapter 10

(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)

"Yah! You should do it brother, he looks a bit scary." Said byeong-il.

Sangwook was captured and put in a basement while the other tenants looked through the window sheets whether he would rise from consciousness.

Suk-hyun, the old man, wore a mask and opened the basement door carefully while he held a weapon to zap the unconscious man tied to a chair.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, let's check this room." Jisu and jaeheon made their way carefully towards the gangster's room. They saw a manly figure tied up in tape.
They quickly ran up to him and crouched, unwrapping the blue tape slightly coated with some red blood spots.

*Cough*
They saw a burn faced man choking on a lit ciggerate. He had several cuts and blood patches on his face.

"Maybe we could accommodate him."jaeheon whispered to his partner.

"T-thank you so much"

"Who did that to you?" Jisu muttered

"A gangster...a brutal one....he accused me for gambling and kidnapping kids....he-he's a monster "

Jisu gulped while jaeheon answered,
"We're sorry you had to suffer. You we can join us while we accompany you" he held out his hand for the victim.

~
The victim decided to join the duo, by helping them search for leftover food in dorms.

" Wait I'll go in first" the victim head inside a room, just to be returned with a sympathetic smile.
"I don't think we should go in here."

Jisu just moved him aside and they froze, looking at a figure hung with a rope tied to the ceiling fan.

Suicide.....jisu feared it.....
the memories of her brother flashing in her mind.....
her brother.....
his guitar...
the way he loved her sister
....but who abandoned her pretty quickly.

Jaeheon and the victim investigated the situation while she was busy packing up the leftover foods.

"The person thought he has no reason to live"

"Why do you think so?"

"That's what suicides are for, aren't they?"

Jaeheon shut his mouth at the victim's words. He joined his hands together in a praying position while the victim could only watch him with a questioning look.

✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧