✧Chapter 13

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

In the meantime, the electricity got cut off and many feared that they won't survive in the dark.
Eunhyuk got out of his place and stepped towards yi-kyeong, who was helping a lady in the supermarket,and said,
"Umm...could you go in the management room. I need to check the electrical room. I could still see some places lit with faint lights."

Yi-kyeong stopped whatever she did and stepped closer towards him and replied, "It's okay, I'll do it" while placing an arm on his shoulder.
~
Somewhere, where I was present, I got a sudden ding on the system.

▫️➖➖➖➖SYSTEM➖➖➖➖▫️
LOVE INTEREST
REMOVED
-3%
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
LEE EUNHYUK
14%
➖➖➖➖➖◽➖➖➖➖➖

WTF....

Just what was happening.....

Did he lose interest because I couldn't come back earlier.....did he not miss me?

No...
Wait....
That can't happen....
We were separated only an hour ago.
~

Yi-kyeong was busy gathering important stuff, more like stealing in the suk-hyun's opinion, and sped towards the door, but abruptly stopped when Eunhyuk held her wrist.

"Take this, just in case you need it. I don't know whether it'll work or not"
He mumbled while handing a talkie to the firefighter.

"Just take care, okay?"
~~

As we both ascended up the stairs after beating the monster, we heard muffled noices from a door. I put my right ear on the door, trying to listen,

"Su yeong-ah...it's too dark out here...I miss appa...when will he *hiccup* come?" The slight sobs of a child could be heard.

"Don't worry, he'll come back." A voice of a girl was what I heard as well.
I turned to Hyun su and nodded before saying "It's the kids".
Hyun su quickly stood by me and knocked at the door.

From the inside, The kids flinched at hearing the knocks, thinking it's another monster. The young girl beamed her torch at the door while the younger boy shuffled in his sister's hold, uncomfortably. They suddenly heard a calm but hoarse voice, "Kids, we're here to save you."