24

After that heart shattering reunion of the father and son, Jin helped them fix themselves

After that heart shattering reunion of the father and son, Jin helped them fix themselves. He wipe JunKi on his face filled with tears.

Since then JunKi didn't left his eyes on Jungkook. He keeps on staring at his father like he is observing his moves.

"JunKi baby.. Stop staring at your father like that.. It's getting creepy." Jin pinched his nose.

"I'm afraid that he will be gone if I blink Appa." JunKi smiled sadly.

"Who says I'm going away? We will stay together.. right??!! Jin?" Jungkook said and he smiled sheepishly, trying to tease Jin who immediately turned into red.

He can't snap at this loud guy because JunKi is with them. Jin just secretly rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right." Jin said

"You will stay together again?" JunKi clapped in glee.

Jin cough a bit, while Jungkook cleared his throat.

"We don't know baby.. ahm..please don't asking now, we need to go back to the party." Jin scooped JunKi to carry him but Jungkook stopped him.

"Let me carry him please.. I missed the five years baby." Jungkook look at Jin in his pleading eyes.

Jin looks away. His heart beats fast again. And then Jin gave JunKi to Jungkook, the kid immediately laid his head on his father's shoulder. Jin walk beside them as they walk their way back to the party.

Everyone was thrilled on talking to JunKi, all of them accepted him. Jin receives praises on raising him well, earning a frown from Jungkook. He felt guilty eats so Jin always find a way to divert the topic.

Jin is guilty on hiding JunKi and hearing other people praise him for raising him well didn't give him the satisfaction.

Maybe because he thought about Jungkook's feelings. Jin sighs loudly and Jungkook noticed it.

"It's okay.. I don't have any hurt feelings each time they said that you raise him well, alone. I am actually proud of you that you did it well. I'm a little bit envious but I'll get through it." Jungkook smiled at him.

Jin felt more guilt. "I'm sorry Jungkook." Jin said

"It's okay.. now,Let's not talk about it. JunKi is here... I don't want him to think bad about us." Jungkook said

Jin smiled a bit.

Jungkook changed big time.

He got matured.

Jin thought about anyone elses other than himself. Five years is long enough for them to grow and change.

The party went on booze and blasted until Junki pleaded to sleep.

"Appa. I want to sleep." JunKi said

"Okay.. Come here.. I'll take you to our suite." Jin attempted to get him in Jungkook's arms but the kid refused.