13

Jungkook heard the commotions after he passed the hallways, it's normal for him.

All girls and gays literally scream and squeal of they saw him, but today was different.

Jungkook look back and his jaw literally drop when he saw someone. It was Jin. He know it was him, without his glasses and baggy clothes, he's wearing a white tee and peacoat and without contact lens. He looked different.

"Why I'm feeling hot when I saw him in different way" Jungkook murmured himself

Jungkook saw him in the cafeteria, without warning he interrupted them, Jungkook was mad.

Jungkook calling him since last night but Jin mother just said that he will go to hell.

And now Jin had a make over and happily talking to his friends without saying to him.

They're just confess to each other and this shit happened. Jungkook literally wants to pull the time so they'll
can go home already. But he professor gave them a lot of activities so Jungkook assumed Jin is already at home.

After Jungkook finished his activities in school , Jungkook parked his car on their garage and he get inside.

"Jin??!!" Jungkook said and he welcoming him with luggage piled in the living room and Jin is sitting looked at him.

"Who's leaving?" Jungkook creased his forehead.

"You! This is my house, Idiot.
You can go and leave together with your mistress ex." Jin had a deathly glare.

"Baby.. Jin ... Wait.. I don't know what happened. Why are you like this?!" Jungkook said ..really clueless.

"Stop sending me mix signals, now you're sweet, you're telling me you love me and the next day you're driving me away, pushing me to someone I don't want! Tell me so we can fix this." Jungkook pleaded added said.

"I am calling you when you go with Mingyu.. Your phone is off, I called Mingyu and I heard Hannie is with you. Are you really that bastard Jungkook? If you still want her, we have lawyers. Let's get divorce" Jin said

"Divorce? You're actually thinking about that without hearing my explanation?" Jungkook felt something inside him ignited.

And Jungkook suddenly grabbed Jin and carried him to his bedroom.

"Jungkook asshole put me down!" Jin said and he is punching Jungkook back, while  he carried him on his shoulder like a sack of rice

"Jungkook asshole put me down!" Jin said and he is punching Jungkook back, while he carried him on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

🔞

Jungkook kicked the door of the dressing room and dropped him on the carpeted floor.

"Listen on my explanation while I will make love to you in front of these mirrors." JungKook started to strip.

Jungkook saw him gulped while looking at him. Jin didn't move but he didn't protested as well.

Jungkook look at what he is wearing. Jin is wearing thin black lacy robe.