3

"Ahh.. yes, Jungkook.. fuck me hard. Yess...please , deeper ahh! Ohh shit."

The moans and groans reaches Jin ears no matter how hard he covered them with pillows, he cant find his earphone and Jin don't know where he put it.

Jungkook is doing his sinful deeds in his room. They're got married secretly two months ago, and they're agreed to have a pretending to act as lovey dovey couple in front of their parents but when they're alone, Jin and Jungkook bicker like non stop.

Jin didn't wanted has benefits with Jungkook , because he believed gave himself to someone he loved.

And now, Jungkook always dragging someone in their house a woman and next day a gay non-stop like doing it like seven days a week

"Ugh!! damn you flirting asshole!" Jin throw his pillow on bed and stood up storms to Jungkook room.

Jin banged the door hard and strong.

A few moments later Jungkook opened it and he's wearing clothes.

The last time Jungkook not wearing anything and he's dangling devil shocked Jin. And Jin thought how does a man can have a cock like that? It's devilish. It can wreck any hole.

The time Jin saw him he punch his face. But the asshole catch his fist.

"Woah there honey. Calm down!" Jungkook said

"Will you and your bitch shut the fuck up?! Are you aware of the time?! It's past midnight and I haven't sleep a blink because you are very noisy! You're not the only one living in this house you maniac!" Jin said

Jin really mad. He can't stop his mouth. Like rapper non stop and Jungkook losses this bad attitude of him, in every single time.

"Sorry, I thought you were using your
earphones."Jungkook said in a small voice.

"Even if I am using it this is outrageous! Have some respect. Stop making our matrimonial home a fucking hotel Jungkook . This will be the last time. You don't know what I am capable of doing. I may look innocent with his glasses but I have horns." Jin firmly said.

Jin anger grows every second. Knowing that a bitch is still inside his room, That thought added fuel to his rage.

"Babe, what taking you so long?" Jin heard her voice. So it's a woman this time. Jin kicked the door, making Jungkook step back.

And Jin stormed inside while Jungkook hands on his waist.

Jin pointed on the woman covered with comforter on the bed.

"Shut up bitch or I'll drag you out of this house naked. I'll scrub your face on our marble floor until it will distort and you will be more ugly as you are. You two can go to hell. F''K YOU." Jin said and he get out slamming the door very hard. And Jin don't care if it will break. Jin so mad. And this is too much.

The deep inside him. he's hurting. And he can't deny that. And Jin use his anger as cover up.

"Dude, did it work? Fuck, Your husband is scary as hell. Have you seen his eyes? Even if he's wearing glasses, if looks can kill, I am dead now." HyunJin laugh at Jungkook.

The truth is Jungkook plan. A lame one and Just because he can't confess and accept the fact that Jungkook like Jin , in sort on making him jealous.

"Do you think? He's very mad. "Jungkook said and he went overboard.

"I think the feeling is mutual dude. Why don't you try to be a good guy.. Maybe he'll realize that you are meant to be. And stop using me for Christ sake. My girlfriend will passed out if she knew." HyunJin said

Hyunjin is one of Jungkook friends and she's bisexual .. Awhile ago the truth is Jungkook and HyunJin didn't sex they are just watched a porn and so HyunJin pretending moans in Jungkook above.

"I'll think for plan B. and thanks, HyunJin.. I'll sent you home." Jungkook said

"No need. I have my car outside remember.. I gotta go. Please lover boy. Stop making him angry at you or else, if he felt something on you, that will vanish and be replace with hate. Make a move as soon as possible okay?" HyunJin said and she's heading outside room

~~~~~~~

Next morning Jin felt so sleeping as he was with his friends hang out in cafeteria after classes off

"Jin, you're not a coffee drinker, seriously?" Reema said as she saw the paper cup in front of him.

"Hmm." Jin said

"And why are you looking so tired and sleepy?" Reema said.

Looking at him intently.

"Are you up the whole night?" His another friend Suzy said.

"Girls.. I did my research so I need to stay up late. I need to stay in the dean's list." Jin reason out.

"If you say so." the two girls said in unison.

But all of them gave him a knowing look. They didn't believe me Jin know but at least they shut up.

"Jin, it's been a long time that we didn't visit you. Can we come later? It's Friday." Reema said.

"Yes, We miss your mother's cook." Suzy said

"Why not?" Jin agree.

Jin decided not go home tonight. And
he saw Jungkook walk in the cafeteria, his friends Mingyu and Yugyeom follows.

As usual, ladies and gays in the cafeteria swoon and silently screams by just seeing them like lead artist k-drama in Netflix

"If they only knew how much of a fucker are." Jin whispered as he gritted his teeth.

Jin don't want to hear the screams of those swooning woman. And decided grab his bag and his coffee then he stand up.

"Let's go girls. The air smells bad here." Jin said

Jin saw Jungkook frowned.

Jin glared at him. Then he walked out of the cafeteria.
Jin keep his mad facade. But deep inside he can't accept the Jungkook is his husband

~~~~

They all ended up hangout out on Jin old apartment , His friends didn't know that Jin already separated from his parents.

Jin called trusted nanny who raised him, because his parents too busy and beforehand that they're will hanging on the inside pool area
When they're arrive everything is already set up in the poolside.

"Thank you Nana." Jin called his nanny as nana because his nanny always beside him.

"I am not yet ready to tell them that I already got married, endure these noisemakers for a while." Jin said

His nanny just laugh at him.

"It's okay. This house is gloomy since you left, Your brother Hobi was in France and you are with your husband. Can you visit more often?" His nanny said

"Sure, I would love to Nana." Jin hugged him tight then he get the ice cubes and tequila and his nanny get them homemade cook.

And headed out in pool side , which his friend dancing a BTS song "Super Tuna "

"I will drunk tonight , forget everything." Jin said