4

"How are you guys?" Jisoo said

"We're fine auntie, Thank you for allowing us here." Reema said cling on Jin mother's arm.

Jin friends Reema and Suzy love Jin's mother , Because his mother loving and caring person. That's why Jin wanted not to try hurt his mother even married too young.

"No problem, you can visit anytime.. Enjoy guys okay? But don't drink too much.." Then his mother looked at Jin.

"I'll call your Nana to buy foods for you, I have paper works to do and don't forget to drink too much, okay?? Jisoo said

"Eomma, don't mind to us I'm already tod to Nana to prepare us snack' Jin said

" Okay , I need to go now, " Jisoo said

"Ok bye eomma ." they're said in unison.

Then Jisoo left and they started drinking.

"Jin, come on let's swim!" Suzy said she already into two piece suit

"Yep.. Lets go," Reema said and she grab her own swim wear to change.

But Jin has no time to swim , he wanted spend time with his tequila because no one scolded him.
He put a sprite into a glass of tequila and a ice cube , he sipped it.

And No matter how he drown himself on the liquor. The scene and noises last night didn't leave his mind.

He promise to himself that he will never fall first. In this situation that they had, whoever falls first breaks first. And he scared of that.

All his life he grow up filled with love. His parents sheltered him from people hence he use this nerd side so anyone wont attempt to get close to him.

Luckily, his friends now didn't stop on pursuing him since grade school and all of them became as close as siblings until now in college.

"Delivery is here!" Nana said

"Nana!!" Jin jump up to her. But she got dizzy. Damn.. Jin already tipsy.

His Nana handed him the box of pizza and a bucket of any flavor of chicken

"Thanks Nana.. You're the best!" Jin kiss her cheek , Jin habit kissed his Nana every spoiled him.

And Jin and friends has party at night and also he's happy because has no classed and of course never meet his husband.

~~~
Meanwhile, Jungkook went to home after work out with his friends

"Yeobo, Jin I'm Home." Jungkook said and he always tease him that he might scratch Jin skin using his nails.

"Jin?" but no one answered him.

Jungkook look around their house and no trace of him. He get his phone to call him when he accept dialled his number. His brother Namjoon call him.

"Yes Joon?"Jungkook said

"JK, can we fetch Hoseok on the airport please? He wants to surprise his parents . My car is on the service center..,please." NamJoon said

"Fine, Where are you?" Jungkook get on his car key and walk out of their house.

"Our main house." NamJoon said

"Wait for me." Jungkook said

Jungkook get NamJoon and they're headed to the airport.

Hoseok was his colleagues friend, he's same age like him, they're grow up together but after stayed in France.

They catch up a bit while he driving.

Hoseok the oldest brother of Jin, and he's NamJoon long distance boyfriend, they are together since high school.