12

Mingyu called Jungkook to join them with his father on target shooting, It's is actually their bonding moment aside goin gym and basketball something in gamer.

Gladly they don't have classes that afternoon, so Jungkook agreed.

They arrived at Daegu, Mingyu's private beach resort, at the back of it was the wide target shooting range serves as a training ground for their security officers. They owned the most trusted security agencies in the country.

Jungkook not a pro on firing a gun, but practice makes things perfect they say, so he persevere. They are about to go home when their car had a problem. But Jungkook got shocked was Hannie came them. And Jungkook punch Mingyu on his arm.

"What is she doing in here?!" Jungkook whispered on him.

"They owned the other side of the resort. Don't you remember? She's actually living here.. I didn't invited her but I know that you knew that years ago, this is our bonding." Mingyu said

"That was years ago, no need to reminisce. And it is all different now." Jungkook said

Jungkook don't have a choice but get along with her, Mingyu's father decided to let them continue doing practice until his driver will come to sent them home.

Then Jungkook saw Hannie taking pictures. Afraid that she will post it on social media and Jin might see it and he will think negatively, Jungkook snatch her phone to delete it.

"Jungkook! Hey! give it back to me!" Hannie yelled at him and tried to grab her phone.

"No taking pictures Hannie. Or I'll throw you out." Jungkook said

"What's with the sudden grumpy attitude Jungkook?!" Hannie face becomes gloomy. Jungkook handed her the phone.

"Stop making a move on me. I know what you are trying to do. The past has been a close page for me Hannie, do the same on your part." Jungkook said

"Easy for you to say.. I didn't even say a thing yet and now you're already rejecting me. Why Jungkook? Is that nerd better than me?!" Hannie said

"A lot more and more better than you. Don't make a bitch move or else, I will forget that we've been together in the past." Jungkook snarled at her.

It's good that Jungkook made him self clear from the start to stopped her on whatever she's planning to do. He's not dumb to see her body languages.

She wants him back.

But Jungkook have Jin now, and he is happy. Jungkook saw her wipe her tears, Jungkook know that he overdo it. But he rather hurt her from the truth than keeping her hopes up.

The driver of Mingyu father came and they head home back straight.
But their house was dark. Jungkook hurriedly get inside and no trace of Jin.

Jungkook immediately connected his phone on the power bank that he left and opened it to call him. It got empty on their way to Daegu.

But it's was his mother answered him.

"Hello Eomma? Is Jin in there?" Jungkook said

"Yes Jungkook.. Jin is here.. and he said you can go to hell." Jisoo said and dropped the call.

Jungkook didn't try to go there because he know his parents will kick him out, so Jungkook will just see him in school tomorrow.

~~~

Jin woke up feeling fine. He look at the alarm clock beside him and he get up to take shower and prepare for his class.

Jin checked his outfit for today.