14

The weekend came and the outing set invited by Lisa. Jin told Jungkook to ride the yacht and navigate to the resort near Paju, following the route of the Daegu to Chunceon.  Jin told him to bring the foods and other necessary things, Jungkook agreed but he requested for a minutes of kissing, leaving his mouth bruise and swollen.

Jin with the Lisa group friends and they're in car , and Jungkook's and the  boy's are together also on the other car, they are in convoy. Their planned on camping, and doing stuffs in the beach like samgyusal  in bonfire.

"Lisa, What did you told Jungkook?" Jin already explained everything to her, after they've had a heart to heart talk.

"I almost punch his playboy face, but I gave him the chance to explain, what disappoints me the most was my mom didn't tell me. Our ahjumma really treat me as an outcast. Even his didn't." Her gaze was fixed on the rode.. Her voice drips in bitterness. His boyfriend look at them and held Lisa's arm.

"They keep it discreet.. And please guys, be nice to Jungkook later. "Jin warned them.

"Of course.. After we will skin him alive." Suzy smirk.

"Suzy!!" Jin squeal.

"Just kidding, Jin !!" Suzy said and all of them shouted and laughter roar inside the car. Jin have such wonderful friends.

They arrived at the resort, and half an hour later, Jin yacht which Jungkook navigating came. It is named Little Jjangu , Jin's father gave him after his lost puppy lose and he's like Jin with his puppy

All of them helped Jungkook take the things, and foods, then the boys put tents on the sands, settled firewoods for the bonfire while the others made samgyusal.

They're decided to rest for now and do our activities tomorrow.
They're eat on a long table, like a boodle fight. The various meal included grilled samgyusal on the side.

Jungkook keeps on feeding him. The earning glares from everyone.

"What?" Jin innocently ask while his eyes darted to everyone.

"Can you eat without being extra sweet?" Lisa said, still glaring.

"But we usually eat like this, feeding each other." Jungkook insisted.

"Don't mind them, they are not used to the idea that I am not single anymore." Jin chuckled and he pulled Jungkook for a hug.

"Ugh, Too much ants in here." The group groaned. But Jinkook still continued being PDA in front of them.

After eating and cleaning up.

They're set a table and put some whiskey on it and lemon with bucket ice.

"Who's up for a game?" Reema asked.

Me," everyone answered in unison.

"Let's do truth or dare." Reema spin the bottle. And it pointed on Jin.

"I will ask. He's my husband." Jungkook said. And no one opposed.

"Truth or dare?". Jungkook smirks at him.

"Truth." Jin said

"What's the reason why you change yourself?" Jungkook said

"Your ex." Jin said and he get the bottle and spinned it.

It stopped on Mingyu, he chose dare. Jin asked have him kiss on the cheek the one he crush, Mingyu kissed Reema blushed ..

"YAHHHH?!! Reema poking him and make everyone laughed.
Because they're know that two of them as bickering each other.