22

Flashback

Flashback

Jin failed his final exams. He didn't get his honorable awardee.
Because he's heart is broken, so as his self esteem. Also every single he has anxiety attack.

The confidence he had was shattered and broken like his trust for the only man he love.

He left for Germany to fix himself and his future. And his parents pulled some strings to get his school records and he studied in a prestigious Law school in Germany.

Jin has an attitude that he didn't mind his problems. He drown himself in studying hard, but he noticed something is wrong in his body.

He's been eating and sleeping a lot.

He gain weight and his belly is growing.

He even felt something is moving inside him.

He got alarmed thinking that maybe he is sick, so he call his cousin from mother's side Erika

She's a doctor in their chains of hospitals here in Berlin.

"Erika, something is wrong with me, can you please check me." Jin worriedly said while he visited her office.

"Wow Jin. In just few months of staying here, you look healthy. How do you became this fat?" She kissed Jin's cheek.

"I don't really know. I've been eating and sleeping a lot.. As in a lot. You know me so this is really unusual." Jin said

"And Please do any tests that are available. I want to know what's happening to me." Jin added said

"Okay, lie down here and let me do my job." Erika said

Erika get Jin's blood for testing, his blood pressure, urine and all. And the results shook her to the core.

She hurriedly call her secretary to cancel all her patients and refer them to the other doctors.
And she needs to focus on Jin.