23. Plans

Adrien's POV:

I quickly leap through my open window and walk towards my bed and fall onto it letting out a deep sigh, calling off my transformation.

"Claws in" My muffled voice says through my pillow as I feel Plagg sit on my back. "They know my identities, Lunamoth knows..." I barely say.

"We can figure something-" He says calmly, hovering over me as I interrupt him.

"Like what?" I finally looked up. "She could easily find me now! I nearly died today!!!" I continued. "How am I supposed to protect Paris now. She'll find me and take my miraculous, possibly using me to find Scarabella!" I finish, tears stinging my eyes.

"Is everything alright?" I hear Nathalie from outside my door.

"Y-yeah" I say.

"Well if you need anything, I'll be downstairs!" She says as I hear her footsteps walking away. My phone began ringing as I picked myself up and grabbed it to see Nino's name as I answered.

"Hey..." I said in a low voice.

"Dude, are you alright!" He said instantly. "I was watching the news and no one could find you or Scarabella, they eventually found Lunamoth" He continued. "Me and some of the others were looking for you guys to help but you were nowhere to be found and Lunamoth disappeared at that point." He finished.

"She knows my identity-" I say without hesitation.

"What? Who?" He quickly asks.

"Lunamoth and Scarabella..." I say. The phone went silent for a moment before he spoke again.

"Dude... that's terrible" He said calmly. "Marinette's also been worried about you, she never heard from you when left her place." He said.

"Oh gosh- I completely forgot, I've just been so worried recently" I say getting up, grabbing my bag before leaving my room.

"Wait so if Lunamoth knows your identity, can't she go to your place" He says. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows where Adrien Agreste lives." He says laughing a bit. "Sorry dude... I know this is serious."

"I honestly don't know what to do, I'm surprised she hasn't found me yet!" I say walking out the door. "I'm heading to Marinette's now anyways." I continue.

"Dude, you know it's like 1 am" He says as I stop. "Marinette's probably already asleep and Alya's there." He says laughing.

"I didn't even realize-" I say as I turn around. "I realized it was night but I'm used to being out here as Chat Noir!" I say laughing.

"Well I'm going to bed anyways but I'll see you at school tomorrow!" He said.

"Okay see ya!" I say, hanging up as I walk into my room texting Marinette.

Lila's POV:

"Dark wings fall!" I say once out of sight as I continue to walk the empty streets of Paris late at night.

"You aren't going after him are you?" Nooroo asks flying in front of me with a worried look.

"Of course I am and you are not to speak unless spoken to!" I say before heading underground. I continue walking, pulling off my wig and contacts before finding Julie.

"How'd it go?" Julie says walking up to me.

"Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir!" I say giving a satisfied smirk, sitting down at my desk.

"Your crush that was very popular a few years ago before his dad died?" She asked.

"Yes him, the one with that baker-girl as Chloe called her" I explained giving her a gross look. "And I can't wait to get rid of him once I get a hold of the miraculouses!" I said.

"I've heard you speak about Chloe a lot, what happened to her?" She asked.

"Once Marinette managed to prove the person I was, Chloe was taken back to New York with her mom shortly after and I chose to stop contact as I didn't need her anymore!" I said smirking. "Adrien isn't even worth fighting for, he chose Marinette and they both deserve to suffer!" I finished.

"And since you know Chat Noir is Adrien-" She said.

"I'll force him to help me get a hold of Scarabella and if he refuses, I'll use Marinette since Adrien will do anything for her and possibly akumatize him if I need to!" I explained.

"And for now?" She asked nervously.

"Prepare for my plan so I know I won't mess up again!" I say referring to Marinette exposing me to everyone.