It's going down

Hayden's pov:

Hayden's pov:

We had to bring Lonnie along, the boys didn't have a choice, but I wanted her to come anyway. Once we made it to the Isle, we saw Mal, Evie, Ginny and Yzla waiting for us.

"I'll get the swords" Jay told Lonnie. She nodded as we got out of the limo. Lonnie goes over to Mal, Evie, Ginny and Yzla. When Jay and Carlos open the trunk, Dude was in there.

"And Dude." Jay said as I laughed." I told you to stay!" Carlos scolded him.

"I flunked obedience class"  Was all he said as I got him out.

"Great. And he can still talk." Jay told Carlos in sarcasm. "You're lucky I love you. "Carlos told the talking dog. I put him down as I went to follow Yzla.

She looks at the wand. "What a beauty. Are we ready?" We all nodded. We all went to the tunnel that leads to Uma's ship.

"Hey guys! They're here." I heard Gil, son of Gaston say. I walk next to Mal, who was across from Uma.

Third person pov:

Harry:
Welcome!

Uma:
Finally

Uma does a little dance.

Uma:
Huh, let's get this party started, I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debating. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face and then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart.

Mal:
Now let's all just be smart. Although, for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm.

Hayden:
Don't try to intimate your bark is much worse than your bite.

Hayden's eyes flash blue, glaring at Uma.

Mal and Hayden:
Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!

Uma and the pirates:
Let's go bring it on better give us what we want. it's the wand for the crow. If you don't, it's going down.

The 7+ Lonnie:
Let's go, make your movie. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down.

Uma and the pirates:
We want the wand or else the king is gone. Your time is running out, you should really watch your mouth.

Harry puts a watch in front of Ben, who looked like he was scared of his life. He should be.

The 7+ Lonnie:
Let's go, pound for pound We're prepared to stand our ground Put your swords up, put 'em up It's going down

Uma and the pirates:
Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank

Mal and Hayden looked at the group like they were having a conversation. They both turn to Uma.

Mal:
Okay, look, this is not a conversation It's a do-or-die situation If you don't give me back the king I'll have no hesitation

Hayden:
I'll serve you right here
And I don't need a reservation That way your whole "pirate crew" can have a demonstration

Mal and Hayden: Release him now, and we can go our separate ways Unless you wanna deal with us and the VK's

Uma:
Ha ha, so that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?

Harry looked at at the girls, mainly Hayden.

Harry: All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him All it takes is one long look and I'll-

Harry runs his hook down Hayden's face, making Mal and Carlos glare at him as Ginny and Carlos stood behind Hayden protectively. Hayden gives him a 'I don't care'  look.

Uma:
Harry, we get it, chill

Harry blows a kiss to Mal as Uma pulls him back to the group. Carlos and Ginny did the same thing to Mal and Hayden.

Uma and the pirates: Let's go, bring it on Better give us what we want It's the wand for the crown If you don't, it's going down

The 7+ Lonnie:
Let's go, make your move Peace or war, it's up to you Give him up and do it now If you don't, it's going down

Uma and the pirates: We want the wand Or else the king is gone Your time is running out You should really watch your mouth

The pirates mimics a clock with their swords.

The 7+ Lonnie: Let's go, pound for pound We're prepared to stand our ground Put your swords up, put 'em up It's going down

Carlos gives Mal the fake wand as she walks over to Uma. Just then, Ben stops them.

Ben:
Hey, we don't have to choose We don't have to light the fuse Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose There's gotta be a better way Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance You'll have your say

Uma glared at Ben as she raises her sword at him.

Uma:
Silly king, you? Give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well, not a chance

Pirates:
Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade (Uma, Uma, Uma, la-la-la)
Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank (Uma, Uma, Uma, la-la-la)

Before Mal could give Uma the wand, she stops her.